Super Yummy Breakfast Bake

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OnMyWay25LbsLess
    ADBB Amateur
    • Jul 23, 2003
    • 6

    #1

    Super Yummy Breakfast Bake

    9x13 pan

    1 lb sausage
    9 eggs
    4 scallions
    1 tsp dry mustard
    1 tsp cayenne pepper
    pinch of salt
    pepper
    1/2 cup mozz cheese
    1/2 cup chedder cheese

    brown sausage, and stir eggs like youre making scrambled eggs but dont cook them! Put the sausage in the bottom of the the pan. Add 1/4 of both cheeses into the egg mixture along with other inredients. Stir and pour on top of sausage. Then sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 40 min or until golden brown.

    You can add peppers, onions, mushrooms...... anything that pleases you! It is so yummy, I've made it so i can pop it in the microwave before i go to school in the morning.
    Enjoy!
    I'm on my way to looking good in a swimsuit during my senior cruise! Wahoo!
  • iwannabealoser
    ADBB Amateur
    • Aug 22, 2003
    • 14

    #2
    We love these.

    Thanks for sharing this! These are super good. I made them one day and as soon as they were gone I had to turn around and make up another batch. You can cut them in squares and reheat them for a breakfast on the fly.

    We will likely have these at our house like once per week.
    ~ Angie

    Comment

    • Buttercup
      ADBB Amateur
      • Sep 13, 2003
      • 3

      #3
      Is this recipie Induction Phase friendly?
      5'3", 30 yr old lady. CW: 150lbs (9/13/03) GW: 115

      Comment

      • Buttercup
        ADBB Amateur
        • Sep 13, 2003
        • 3

        #4
        Is this recipie Induction Phase friendly?
        5'3", 30 yr old lady. CW: 150lbs (9/13/03) GW: 115

        Comment

        • tiff111
          ADBB Adventurer
          • Sep 16, 2003
          • 148

          #5
          I also wanted to thank you for posting this.

          It's sooooo good!

          The next time I make it, I think I might toss in a few mushrooms, onions and peppers.
          A long time ago, I went from 317 to 234.
          Today, I'm starting over again...
          Mini Goal: 266/251/200
          Long Term Goal: 150
          30/5'8/female

          Comment

          • ketrout
            ADBB Amateur
            • Dec 12, 2003
            • 3

            #6
            I just made this and it's cooling right now. I'll let you know what I think but it smells wonderful!
            Kelly






            215/207/155

            Comment

            Working...