Low carb Pizza in NW Florida

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 2Bthin
    ADBB Adventurer
    • Sep 03, 2003
    • 256

    #1

    Low carb Pizza in NW Florida

    I just discoverd today that Merlins Pizza is offering a low carb pizza crust. It has 2.5 cabs per slice plus whatever you put on it. It was good! I will get it again. It is more expensive than the regular crust though. $3 more and only comes in a medium size, so I brought home lots of leftovers.
    Cheryl


    282.5/247.2/160

    Female 5' 10" 46
  • Stacy1968
    ADBB Amateur
    • Jan 07, 2004
    • 23

    #2
    Low carb pizza??? :laughing Sounds yummy! (You have no idea how much it irks my husband that when we eat pizza, I scrape off all the topping and throw the crust away!)


    Too bad we don't have a Merlin's here in Central Florida..... :mad3
    ~Stacy 5'3" 136/125/115

    Comment

    Working...