Jack In The Box has gone Low Carb TOO!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pinknyellowflowers
    ADBB Amateur
    • Oct 31, 2003
    • 22

    #1

    Jack In The Box has gone Low Carb TOO!!!

    I didn't know this, but I went to the drive-thru to get a diet coke and on the drive-thru menu, there is a large sign in the corner that says they are LOW carb and that you can order any burger "BUNLESS"!!!!!

    I asked the manager about it and he said, Jack In the Box began this EVEN before Burger King. The started it about 6 months ago but they did not ADVERTISE!

    Shame on them I said cuz I didn't know and I bet other people didn't know. If people knew, they would have gotten more business.

    I've only begun going to Burger King because I know I can get "bunless" burgers 'hassle free' BUT had I known Jack in the Box had it too, they would have also earned my business.
    Started Atkins Aug 11, 2003.
    Was 211. Now 165. Total loss so far: 46 lbs.
    Target Goal in 1 year: 120.
  • chilo6
    ADBB Admirer
    • Oct 30, 2003
    • 76

    #2
    so do they come with special lettuce wraps or what? i usually just order extra lettuce no ketchup and no buns and eat them that way, or just ask for no ketchup and extra lettuce and take out the buns my self.
    i lost 70 lbs most of it muscle... shoulda done something else......

    Comment

    • pinknyellowflowers
      ADBB Amateur
      • Oct 31, 2003
      • 22

      #3
      Just like Burger King, Jack in the Box has bunless burgers. They give you the burger in a small salad bowl (minus the buns) and they'll give you the ketchup/mustard/mayonnaise, etc on the side.

      I prefer them doing already for me because a lot of times, the cheese melts into the bun and when you take the bun off yourself, you loose out on the cheese.

      btw, you can also ask for extra lettuce and they will not charge you.
      Started Atkins Aug 11, 2003.
      Was 211. Now 165. Total loss so far: 46 lbs.
      Target Goal in 1 year: 120.

      Comment

      • Bowlcut
        ADBB Amateur
        • Feb 01, 2004
        • 8

        #4
        well dang ive gotten alot of info today.

        while im not a huge jack in the box fan. anything thats around alot helps. as i trave upwards of 200 miles a day somedays. so eating in the car or such helps keep me making money
        500/409/225 Started November 17, 2003
        Updated 3/29/04, 5lbs gone last week and broke a stall

        Comment

        Working...