Green Bean French Fries - sounds gross but good!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Roshen
    ADBB Adventurer
    • Jun 15, 2006
    • 254

    #16
    Re: Green Bean French Fries - sounds gross but good!

    I'm so going to buy green beans later!! I could make this tonight! I feel like I need something yummi!!!!
    Is it Induction friendly right?








    Comment

    • Jerzaka
      ADBB Advocate
      • Apr 03, 2006
      • 805

      #17
      Re: Green Bean French Fries - sounds gross but good!

      I'm having these this weekend. I love green beans!

      PS - We need more cowbell!!
      Dawn
      Female - 42 years old

      Comment

      • MotherOfGizmo
        • Apr 01, 2004
        • 13388

        #18
        Re: Green Bean French Fries - sounds gross but good!

        Originally posted by Jerzaka
        PS - We need more cowbell!!
        Huh?


        5'4"
        45 yrs (F) a.k.a. "Butterbean"
        Start date 5/18/2003
        197/163.5/130

        Comment

        • Jerzaka
          ADBB Advocate
          • Apr 03, 2006
          • 805

          #19
          Re: Green Bean French Fries - sounds gross but good!

          LOL - I guess you have to be a "Saturday Night Live" junkie to get Kvarner's avatar. It's Will Ferral from SNL in a rock band skit, opposite Christopher Walken. If you look closely, you can see Will Ferral is playing a cowbell. Anyway, the joke is, "We need more cowbell". I thought it was really funny.

          http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...er.php?u=10400
          Dawn
          Female - 42 years old

          Comment

          • MotherOfGizmo
            • Apr 01, 2004
            • 13388

            #20
            Re: Green Bean French Fries - sounds gross but good!

            Oh!


            5'4"
            45 yrs (F) a.k.a. "Butterbean"
            Start date 5/18/2003
            197/163.5/130

            Comment

            • cristylp
              ADBB Admiral
              • Apr 28, 2004
              • 1163

              #21
              Re: Green Bean French Fries - sounds gross but good!

              Oh I love that skit, I'd forgotten all about it. And I saw that avatar and it went right over my head... duh!


              Comment

              Working...