Before and During pics of me

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sidrah
    • Jul 13, 2003
    • 564

    #16
    I must be the only one who can't see anything. The page loads fine but there are no pictures on it.

    I tried a few times on different days urplequ:
    F/30

    "We know what we are, but know not what we may be."
    -Shakespeare

    "Mourn the losses because they are many, celebrate the victories because they are few." -author unknown

    Comment

    • cleochatra
      ADBB Admiral
      • Nov 16, 2004
      • 8801

      #17
      You look incredible!!!
      ADBB Moderator Emeritus
      My blog: The Lighter Side of Low Carb: Food, fun and fidgeting
      Low Carb Lolitas: Hip low carb bloggers

      Comment

      • sillyann
        ADBB Adventurer
        • Jul 13, 2004
        • 244

        #18
        Hey Yoly! Your pics look great! You can really see it in your face! And I love the cute little Mexican dress on your daughter.

        I run about a mile and a half, but my knees are killing me. I did get up to two miles. I have been doing the 3 mile watp, so I figure I can stay moving for 45 minutes. I want to enter the city race, but whether or not I will be a walker or runner, I don't know.
        Failure is Impossible- Susan B. Anthony
        275/lw210 cw 259.5/170 original start date June 10, 2004 restart 8/21/06 5'8" 6 lbs in 6 days...how nice!

        Comment

        • Starmaker
          • Nov 10, 2004
          • 1617

          #19
          Nope you are not alone, I can't see them either




          Comment

          Working...