I been blessed this thanksgiving morning....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • divaindubai
    ADBB Admiral
    • Jan 09, 2005
    • 2412

    #16
    Re: I been blessed this thanksgiving morning....

    That is awesome news Lisa! you deserve it!
    34 yr old Female

    Comment

    • 2big4mysize
      • Apr 25, 2003
      • 20829

      #17
      Re: I been blessed this thanksgiving morning....

      weigh to go!!! Welcome to 100erland. Now hand over your expired 200erville visa and mosey ondown to the lower end of 100erland.

      I'm so happy for you.
      by the book atkinseer

      started 6/1/02 at 313
      goalie 5/04 at 167 with under 15% body fat ADBB Presidents exercise Challenge


      Comment

      • Lady_Hawke
        ADBB Admiral
        • May 02, 2004
        • 5053

        #18
        Re: I been blessed this thanksgiving morning....

        Awesome!!!! Way to go and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        I am so happy for you Lisa and very, very proud of you! You have struggled and hung in there and now you are in onederland!!!! What an inspiration you are!!!

        Lady Hawke

        Attitude Changes Everything.
        Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time.
        ---><---



        Comment

        • Becky Sue

          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jul 20, 2003
          • 1328

          #19
          Re: I been blessed this thanksgiving morning....

          WOO HOO! Lisa!
          ONEDERland has a new resident!! Lisa has arrived.



          Size 24/ ? / size 14

          Comment

          • Sheshy
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Oct 13, 2004
            • 11634

            #20
            Re: I been blessed this thanksgiving morning....

            That's so exciting! Congrats!!
            Shelly

            Comment

            Working...