I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iyamamaschke
    ADBB Admiral
    • Oct 13, 2004
    • 7988

    #16
    Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

    THANK you tahnks you I'm taking a BOW.

    I'll make ya all Broccoli and Salmon with Holonday sauce how does that sound for a meal MMMMM Yum

    Sarah
    sigpic
    Total weight lost 126 LBS
    (HW 302) SW 285
    200lbs 09-03-03
    197lbs 09-03-09
    194lbs 09-04-16
    191lbs 09-04-19
    189lbs 09-05-04 (only 4 lbs to go to 1st goal WHOOT)
    176lbs 09-08-27 (11 lbs to 165)

    I CAN'T do It for ANYONE but MYSELF!

    BELIEVEinYOURSELFandANYTHINGisPOSSIBLE
    Link to PHOTOS: iyamamaschke.shutterfly.com

    Comment

    • Ms Blue
      ADBB Adventurer
      • Jan 31, 2006
      • 146

      #17
      Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

      Now That Is Cause To Celebrate! Well Done!
      Ms Blue
      3/18/07 restart 223/cw 202
      pic 1 8/1999 (240)
      pic 2 7/2006 (225)
      pic 3 1/2007 (217)




      Comment

      • Jellybean1984
        ADBB Advocate
        • Jan 16, 2006
        • 531

        #18
        Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

        WOW great job you look amazing! true inspiration!
        HW: 314/SW: 280 - 5'11

        Start Date: 12/13/08
        Goals
        269 - 12/18/08
        259 - 12/27/08
        249 - 1/30/09
        239 -



        Comment

        • Katlam
          ADBB Admiral
          • Feb 09, 2004
          • 1027

          #19
          Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

          Congrats Sarah! You've stuck with this program for the good and the bad and today's your reward! What a happy moment!

          Kathy


          SW 277 left photo 203 right photo F

          1st new goal, back to the right photo weight
          next goal 170
          “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”—LOUISA MAY ALCOTT

          Comment

          • Momtofour
            ADBB Admiral
            • May 03, 2005
            • 1446

            #20
            Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

            AWESOME!!!!!! I'll be over for dinner tonight. What a great celebration meal. Not many people can say they have lost 100 pounds.
            Michele SW250/CW 226/GW150 F, 38, 5'6"

            I was down to 175 in 2007 and I will get back there again!

            Comment

            • Binsk
              ADBB Adventurer
              • May 28, 2004
              • 345

              #21
              Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

              Congratulations Sarah. You have worked so hard and you look great. I'm sure that you will look good in your new running jacket. The salmon and broccoli sounds good.

              What do you put in your Hollandaise sauce?
              Binsk
              48 yr. old F,5'5, 272/224/160 Started Mar 23/04
              Restarted Jan. /06 268/235/160


              Comment

              • iyamamaschke
                ADBB Admiral
                • Oct 13, 2004
                • 7988

                #22
                Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                Oh the Hollandas sause is Just 6 egg yolks 1/4 cup of Butter cayanne pepper a dash adn then Lemon YUMMMYY!!!!
                sigpic
                Total weight lost 126 LBS
                (HW 302) SW 285
                200lbs 09-03-03
                197lbs 09-03-09
                194lbs 09-04-16
                191lbs 09-04-19
                189lbs 09-05-04 (only 4 lbs to go to 1st goal WHOOT)
                176lbs 09-08-27 (11 lbs to 165)

                I CAN'T do It for ANYONE but MYSELF!

                BELIEVEinYOURSELFandANYTHINGisPOSSIBLE
                Link to PHOTOS: iyamamaschke.shutterfly.com

                Comment

                • 2big4mysize
                  • Apr 25, 2003
                  • 20829

                  #23
                  Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                  LOL nobody ever posted their actual menu before but it sounds great
                  by the book atkinseer

                  started 6/1/02 at 313
                  goalie 5/04 at 167 with under 15% body fat ADBB Presidents exercise Challenge


                  Comment

                  • Miss Phode
                    ADBB Admiral
                    • Jul 29, 2004
                    • 6265

                    #24
                    Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                    Heyyyyyyyy Sarah!

                    What an awsome job you've done. I look at you old pics and I cannot believe you are the same girl as the 1st picture. You have completely transformed.

                    Congrats!

                    Comment

                    • iyamamaschke
                      ADBB Admiral
                      • Oct 13, 2004
                      • 7988

                      #25
                      Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                      Yes I totally have and it feels sooo great.

                      Yup, the Holladais sause is sooooo Yummy

                      Sarah
                      sigpic
                      Total weight lost 126 LBS
                      (HW 302) SW 285
                      200lbs 09-03-03
                      197lbs 09-03-09
                      194lbs 09-04-16
                      191lbs 09-04-19
                      189lbs 09-05-04 (only 4 lbs to go to 1st goal WHOOT)
                      176lbs 09-08-27 (11 lbs to 165)

                      I CAN'T do It for ANYONE but MYSELF!

                      BELIEVEinYOURSELFandANYTHINGisPOSSIBLE
                      Link to PHOTOS: iyamamaschke.shutterfly.com

                      Comment

                      • Hinen
                        ADBB Adventurer
                        • Jun 14, 2005
                        • 114

                        #26
                        Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                        congratulations, so very much
                        Hinen

                        Female, 5'10", 42
                        I have the body of a god - unfortunately its Buddha.

                        Comment

                        • Elizellen
                          Moderator
                          • Apr 22, 2004
                          • 16700

                          #27
                          Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                          Congratulations on becoming a centurion, Sarah

                          Wondering how to get 'most' of your net carbs from your induction veggies?
                          Take a look at the thread from the latest Veggie Challenge to see how others manage it!



                          Check out our Low Carb Recipes website and add to it!!





                          F/60 yrs/5ft 5.5" (Though due to collapsing vertebrae I am now only 5'3" - but I refuse to recalculate my BMI )

                          Comment

                          • LC_Dave
                            ADBB Admiral
                            • Dec 21, 2005
                            • 1326

                            #28
                            Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                            CONGRATULATIONS!!!

                            Another Certified Centurian!!!



                            Need to lose 100+ pounds? This is the forum for you. Share stories, experiences and struggles with other people in the same situation as yourself.
                            My ADBB Journal here.

                            Comment

                            • hey_nelson
                              ADBB Admiral
                              • Mar 01, 2005
                              • 2886

                              #29
                              Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                              WOW !!!! You are such an inspiration.

                              Congratulations

                              love and prayers
                              patty
                              Lord, my dream is to lose this weight and to be healthier.

                              Patty female . 46yrs
                              SW 350
                              Small Goal. 325
                              Main Goal 145

                              Comment

                              • iyamamaschke
                                ADBB Admiral
                                • Oct 13, 2004
                                • 7988

                                #30
                                Re: I Did It I Did It!!!!!!!!!

                                Thnak you Can I use that Blinkie in my Siggie that would be Excellent.

                                Sarah
                                sigpic
                                Total weight lost 126 LBS
                                (HW 302) SW 285
                                200lbs 09-03-03
                                197lbs 09-03-09
                                194lbs 09-04-16
                                191lbs 09-04-19
                                189lbs 09-05-04 (only 4 lbs to go to 1st goal WHOOT)
                                176lbs 09-08-27 (11 lbs to 165)

                                I CAN'T do It for ANYONE but MYSELF!

                                BELIEVEinYOURSELFandANYTHINGisPOSSIBLE
                                Link to PHOTOS: iyamamaschke.shutterfly.com

                                Comment

                                Working...