Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arkiematt
    ADBB Admirer
    • Apr 25, 2007
    • 73

    #16
    Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

    forgot to report on my water yesterday. I drank somewhere near 200 oz.




    Comment

    • Tracie515
      ADBB Admiral
      • Nov 03, 2006
      • 2562

      #17
      Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

      I didn't reach my 135 OZ yesterday, I need someone to whip me with a wet (locarb) noodle! LOL

      135 OZ for sure today!



      BEFORE





      NOW

      Comment

      • Scooterjam
        ADBB Admiral
        • Apr 20, 2006
        • 1760

        #18
        Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

        Scooter stats.....

        Monday 150 oz
        Tuesday 200 oz
        Wednesday 170 oz

        Finally feel like I'm my old self. Not totally devoid of caffiene yet, but still kickin' it!!
        Scooter







        Remember this everyday - Something Wonderful Is Going To Happen Today. If you live by that decree you will live life to the fullist.

        Comment

        • tmn
          ADBB Admiral
          • Mar 21, 2007
          • 2323

          #19
          Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

          Originally posted by Tracie515
          I didn't reach my 135 OZ yesterday, I need someone to whip me with a wet (locarb) noodle! LOL

          135 OZ for sure today!
          How about a sauteed onion instead?...
          ~ Terry ~
          Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat
          ~ Carpe Diem! ~

          Getting ready to restart

          Comment

          • bradybunch
            ADBB Admiral
            • May 01, 2006
            • 5316

            #20
            Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

            Good job Scooter, nice to see those impressive stats. I have had a 100 ounces so far today. Still got some drinking to go.
            Male
            Height: 6 ft

            SW 418
            CW 283
            GW 218
            Started on May 1, 2006

            Proud member of the Century Club






            Comment

            • Arkiematt
              ADBB Admirer
              • Apr 25, 2007
              • 73

              #21
              Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

              150 oz now




              Comment

              • lucidlemon
                ADBB Adventurer
                • Apr 05, 2007
                • 240

                #22
                Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                100 oz may 2
                f/27
                van, bc canada
                re-starting atkins: 4/28/09 - 220.7 pounds
                current weight as of:
                goal: 168-175 pounds then we will see if I need to lose any more.

                **well...I had a cheat, after a great start- and I'm starting again...just because I owe myself a clean slate.

                Counting the cheat free days starting 4/28/2009:
                <A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/wtaR19K/" target=_blank>



                Comment

                • tmn
                  ADBB Admiral
                  • Mar 21, 2007
                  • 2323

                  #23
                  Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                  I was BAD yesterday... Not even six bottles of water.

                  But I did have a low-carb beer! Does that count??!
                  ~ Terry ~
                  Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat
                  ~ Carpe Diem! ~

                  Getting ready to restart

                  Comment

                  • Tracie515
                    ADBB Admiral
                    • Nov 03, 2006
                    • 2562

                    #24
                    Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                    No low carb beers here terry. tsk tsk LOL I actually drank my 135 OZ yesterday. WOW
                    I am gonna try to do the same today.



                    BEFORE





                    NOW

                    Comment

                    • tmn
                      ADBB Admiral
                      • Mar 21, 2007
                      • 2323

                      #25
                      Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                      Originally posted by Tracie515
                      No low carb beers here terry. tsk tsk LOL I actually drank my 135 OZ yesterday. WOW
                      I am gonna try to do the same today.
                      DANG, woman! That's a lot of water!!

                      I'm doing better today, on my fourth bottle.

                      Hey, something occurred to me. Every time I come out of surgery, they mention how dehydrated I am and have an IV going to get more fluid into me. Well, with all the water I'm drinking now, I wonder how that's going to look this time. It'll be interesting to note.
                      ~ Terry ~
                      Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat
                      ~ Carpe Diem! ~

                      Getting ready to restart

                      Comment

                      • bradybunch
                        ADBB Admiral
                        • May 01, 2006
                        • 5316

                        #26
                        Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                        80 ounces down today, 70 to go. hang in there everybody.
                        Male
                        Height: 6 ft

                        SW 418
                        CW 283
                        GW 218
                        Started on May 1, 2006

                        Proud member of the Century Club






                        Comment

                        • Tracie515
                          ADBB Admiral
                          • Nov 03, 2006
                          • 2562

                          #27
                          Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                          OMG It's 2:45 pm and already have 100 OZ in Yippee!



                          BEFORE





                          NOW

                          Comment

                          • tmn
                            ADBB Admiral
                            • Mar 21, 2007
                            • 2323

                            #28
                            Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                            Just squeeked in eight bottles yesterday. On the second bottle this morning.
                            ~ Terry ~
                            Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat
                            ~ Carpe Diem! ~

                            Getting ready to restart

                            Comment

                            • tmn
                              ADBB Admiral
                              • Mar 21, 2007
                              • 2323

                              #29
                              Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                              On a roll this morning, Three bottles in.
                              ~ Terry ~
                              Eat to Live, Not Live to Eat
                              ~ Carpe Diem! ~

                              Getting ready to restart

                              Comment

                              • bradybunch
                                ADBB Admiral
                                • May 01, 2006
                                • 5316

                                #30
                                Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 4/30--5/6

                                a slow go for me today. Only 50 oz down so far. Must pick up the pace.
                                Male
                                Height: 6 ft

                                SW 418
                                CW 283
                                GW 218
                                Started on May 1, 2006

                                Proud member of the Century Club






                                Comment

                                Working...