Monday thru Sunday Water 3/12--3/18

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bradybunch
    ADBB Admiral
    • May 01, 2006
    • 5316

    #16
    Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 3/12--3/18

    I finished at 152 oz yesterday, i was home some and did not do as good as hoped, but I will take it.
    Male
    Height: 6 ft

    SW 418
    CW 283
    GW 218
    Started on May 1, 2006

    Proud member of the Century Club






    Comment

    • Tracie515
      ADBB Admiral
      • Nov 03, 2006
      • 2562

      #17
      Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 3/12--3/18

      i only drank 110 of my 135 oz but that's ok. Today i will go for 135 again



      BEFORE





      NOW

      Comment

      • bradybunch
        ADBB Admiral
        • May 01, 2006
        • 5316

        #18
        Re: Monday thru Sunday Water 3/12--3/18

        Saturday I had 122 oz and today i plan to get in 144 oz. Must reach goal today. Weekends will not get the best of me.
        Male
        Height: 6 ft

        SW 418
        CW 283
        GW 218
        Started on May 1, 2006

        Proud member of the Century Club






        Comment

        Working...