uummm....how about "it must stink to be you since i am well on my way to being healthy and you are NOT!"
nah, that's a tad snarky but you get the idea. since living the atkins lifestyle I
*have lost 73 pounds
*lowered my choesterol 22 points
*i measure about 70 inches less than i did before
*i went from 39% body fat to 23% body fat
i am FAR healthier than ever before. i refuse to debate that with anyone. heck, if others don't want to look and feel the way i do, then i sure won't waste too much brainpower and energy trying to change their minds. and by the way, MY DOCTOR AGREES!

!
. 
Since on Atkins I took about 40 exams, gave 2 talks, and right now I'm teaching a course at uni. If this is what "mental confusion" allows you to do, then I think I like it.
Leave a comment: