APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • charks1
    ADBB Admiral
    • Jan 24, 2008
    • 1731

    #76
    Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

    April 6

    not to much today 3.80
    Charlene = Char
    5'8/F/49
    Me and my Boy Benjamin







    Comment

    • bythree
      ADBB Advocate
      • Oct 27, 2003
      • 852

      #77
      Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

      4/6/08

      2.2 miles






      271/ 214.9/ 150
      started 3/9/08

      Goal 1 259 3/17/08
      Goal 2 249 4/19/08 :D
      Goal 3 239 5/17/08 :D
      Goal 4 229 6/13/08 :D
      Goal 5 219 7/3/08 :D
      Goal 6 209


      :capital:

      2008 How long can you go Challenge-
      so far 1 days cheat free


      Read my journal Atkins Diet - Kathie's journey to a new life

      Comment

      • jimmie 48
        MODERATOR
        • Jul 14, 2004
        • 36082

        #78
        Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

        don, i didn't want to edit the previous post. please add this for today

        6 april
        1.5 miles

        30/115
        JIMMIE JOHNSON ~ NASCAR SPRINT CUP CHAMPION 2006-2009
        4th STRAIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

        JUST BECAUSE IT'S LEGAL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN EAT 3 HELPINGS OF IT. REMEMBER PORTION CONTROL

        What I Just Earned..

        Current Challenges.....

        Comment

        • pinkbatel
          ADBB Advocate
          • Mar 07, 2008
          • 715

          #79
          Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

          April 5: 3 miles
          April 6: 3 miles
          PinkBatel
          I can do it, I want to do it!

          HW:332 SW: 332
          Current weight: 332


          Starting Induction
          1st. goal: 320

          Comment

          • KNS0724
            ADBB Adventurer
            • Mar 26, 2008
            • 111

            #80
            Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

            April 5th 1 mile

            April 6th 1 mile
            KELLY and her Dad!



            April Squats Challenge!!
            April Mileage Challenge!!
            April Push-up Challenge!!
            APRIL ABS






            Comment

            • pinkbatel
              ADBB Advocate
              • Mar 07, 2008
              • 715

              #81
              Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

              My legs hurt from the weekend, too much walking, I will rest today,
              have a nice day,

              Rosa
              PinkBatel
              I can do it, I want to do it!

              HW:332 SW: 332
              Current weight: 332


              Starting Induction
              1st. goal: 320

              Comment

              • fowlergirl
                ADBB Admiral
                • Aug 09, 2007
                • 1952

                #82
                Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                Count me in. I pledge 120 miles this month. So far I have completed 21 miles.

                April Mileage Challenge: 21/120
                F/44yrs/5'5"

                206.5/158/140



























                Comment

                • socalcurly
                  ADBB Admirer
                  • Oct 31, 2007
                  • 70

                  #83
                  Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                  Originally posted by socalcurly
                  Hey Don can I still join??? If so please put me in for 75!!!

                  4/01 only 1 mile
                  4/02 did 1 this morning (plan on a 3 or 4 WATP tape tonite) I'll update.
                  well only managed 1 more mile~so 4/2 = 2 miles
                  4/03 1 morning mile and 2 evening =3
                  4/04 1 morning mile only = 1
                  4/05 3 mile WATP = 3
                  4/06 2 miles = 2

                  63 to go!!!

                  Thanks

                  Ana
                  updated
                  Ana

                  Start day 2/05/08

                  252/235/170

                  240 meet 2/24 woohoo
                  230
                  220
                  210
                  200
                  190
                  180
                  170





                  April Water Challenge
                  APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                  Comment

                  • charks1
                    ADBB Admiral
                    • Jan 24, 2008
                    • 1731

                    #84
                    Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                    I hope your leg feels better Rosa.

                    Happy Monday...can you tell I really don't care for Monday's
                    On with it.... April 7 th
                    6.29
                    Charlene = Char
                    5'8/F/49
                    Me and my Boy Benjamin







                    Comment

                    • irwin46
                      ADBB Admirer
                      • Jul 09, 2006
                      • 61

                      #85
                      Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                      5.4 miles run today. im so behind, but i WILL make 95miles before april is over!!!
                      angela.. 5'3, 165/165/120

                      TWO days cheat free. woohoo

                      EXERCISE CHALLENGE for APRIL:
                      400/3100 crunches 10.1/100 miles run 90/300 pushups

                      i wouldnt cheat on my love- ever in a million years, so why would it be okay for me to cheat on my diet?!?!?
                      *

                      Comment

                      • jammiemarie24
                        ADBB Advocate
                        • Jul 21, 2007
                        • 597

                        #86
                        Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                        I hurt my back last wed...nothing serious...but I needed to rest for a few days...I'll be back at it tomorrow though! Just dont want ya'll to think I abandoned ship!


                        F 32 5'6"







                        Comment

                        • bythree
                          ADBB Advocate
                          • Oct 27, 2003
                          • 852

                          #87
                          Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                          4/7/08

                          Only 1 mile for me today






                          271/ 214.9/ 150
                          started 3/9/08

                          Goal 1 259 3/17/08
                          Goal 2 249 4/19/08 :D
                          Goal 3 239 5/17/08 :D
                          Goal 4 229 6/13/08 :D
                          Goal 5 219 7/3/08 :D
                          Goal 6 209


                          :capital:

                          2008 How long can you go Challenge-
                          so far 1 days cheat free


                          Read my journal Atkins Diet - Kathie's journey to a new life

                          Comment

                          • fowlergirl
                            ADBB Admiral
                            • Aug 09, 2007
                            • 1952

                            #88
                            Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                            3 miles running
                            3 miles biking
                            1 mile elliptical

                            April Mileage Challenge: 28/120
                            F/44yrs/5'5"

                            206.5/158/140



























                            Comment

                            • jammiemarie24
                              ADBB Advocate
                              • Jul 21, 2007
                              • 597

                              #89
                              Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                              23 miles today (:

                              69/300


                              F 32 5'6"







                              Comment

                              • jimmie 48
                                MODERATOR
                                • Jul 14, 2004
                                • 36082

                                #90
                                Re: APRIL MILEAGE CHALLENGE - walk, run, bike, eliptical, etc. - sign in and reporting

                                8 april
                                3.5 miles

                                33.5/335
                                JIMMIE JOHNSON ~ NASCAR SPRINT CUP CHAMPION 2006-2009
                                4th STRAIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

                                JUST BECAUSE IT'S LEGAL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN EAT 3 HELPINGS OF IT. REMEMBER PORTION CONTROL

                                What I Just Earned..

                                Current Challenges.....

                                Comment

                                Working...