Century Club - Springing Into Action!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluebelt2007
    • Oct 20, 2007
    • 2020

    #991
    Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

    Originally posted by Porcelain
    hey everyone! I counted it! Woo hoo!

    lol, chick, that is why I am not weighing again Sunday, I will wait until next Sunday.

    See! -points to her signature-
    Congratulations, great job!!!!!!!
    40 year old male 6' 3"

    What I know:
    1-Atkins WOE/WOL plan works
    2-I need to always work on the behaviors and triggers that make me over eat.
    3-Atkins WOL is part of the puzzle, but is not the entire thing.
    4-Self-deprecation only feeds our inner ego and not in a good way.






    Comment

    • Porcelain
      ADBB Admiral
      • Mar 25, 2007
      • 1850

      #992
      Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

      Originally posted by jammiemarie24
      Woohoo Your In Onderland!!!

      That Must Feel Great...i Cant Wait!!!

      Your Doin So Good!!!
      I am so excited I could dance! While I was swimming yesterday, I was telling myself I was so proud of myself (I've never done that before, I have always been disappointed in what I didn't do instead of focusing on what I did achieve) and I was setting up in my mind what I would change in my exercise routine and how I would mix it up. I felt so in control and then hitting onderland this morning? I don't feel so bad about falling out of bed last night. lol



      41yo | F | 5'3" | HW: 250+ | CW: 188.4 | GW: 135

      1st Mini Goal Under 200: Met 2/29/08
      2nd Mini Goal Under 190: Met 5/5/08
      3rd Mini Goal 180: | 4th Mini Goal 170: | 4th Mini Goal 160: | 6th Mini Goal 150:

      I have a goal to be 150 by my birthday

      Comment

      • Porcelain
        ADBB Admiral
        • Mar 25, 2007
        • 1850

        #993
        Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

        Originally posted by Bluebelt2007
        Congratulations, great job!!!!!!!
        Thanks Blue!!



        41yo | F | 5'3" | HW: 250+ | CW: 188.4 | GW: 135

        1st Mini Goal Under 200: Met 2/29/08
        2nd Mini Goal Under 190: Met 5/5/08
        3rd Mini Goal 180: | 4th Mini Goal 170: | 4th Mini Goal 160: | 6th Mini Goal 150:

        I have a goal to be 150 by my birthday

        Comment

        • purplecat
          ADBB Admiral
          • Sep 20, 2007
          • 2105

          #994
          Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

          Originally posted by Chicklady
          If it's a loss, I count it. If it's a gain, I wait and see
          I love your way of thinking.


          Catrenia
          10/01/2007
          F, 5'8", 36
          240/184/160

          Goal 1: 225 10-30-07
          Goal 2: 210 12-09-07
          02/14/08 195.5 lbs. Officially out of the OBESE category (SWEET)!!
          Goal 3: 195 02-15-08
          Goal 4: 180 lbs.




















          I choose to live today with more gratitude and less attitude! :)

          Comment

          • purplecat
            ADBB Admiral
            • Sep 20, 2007
            • 2105

            #995
            Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

            I made my exercise goal. I walked 10 minutes at work and then did Turbo Jam Punch, Kick, and Jam (50 minutes) which took me over my goal by 5 minutes.


            Catrenia
            10/01/2007
            F, 5'8", 36
            240/184/160

            Goal 1: 225 10-30-07
            Goal 2: 210 12-09-07
            02/14/08 195.5 lbs. Officially out of the OBESE category (SWEET)!!
            Goal 3: 195 02-15-08
            Goal 4: 180 lbs.




















            I choose to live today with more gratitude and less attitude! :)

            Comment

            • inhisgrip
              ADBB Admiral
              • Jun 07, 2006
              • 2222

              #996
              Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

              YAY Porcelain! Congrats on making it to ONEDERLAND! That's awesome. Doesn't it feel so good to be in control of our bodies!?

              Cat, congrats on meeting your exercise goal! You go girl!
              LIZ
              27/5'3''
              Highest: 365
              Restart: 352 on 10/1/07
              *Mini goal 3: 299*
              Goal: 150 (going skydiving!)

              The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!


              My First 5K! (that's me in the middle)






              Comment

              • inhisgrip
                ADBB Admiral
                • Jun 07, 2006
                • 2222

                #997
                Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                I got 3 hours in at the gym today. I took Kick class, then Power, and ended with Groove class. I'm exhausted and so sore from all the core work I did yesterday! It hurts to laugh or cough... I'm feeling muscles in my stomach I never knew I had. lol It's a good hurt though.
                LIZ
                27/5'3''
                Highest: 365
                Restart: 352 on 10/1/07
                *Mini goal 3: 299*
                Goal: 150 (going skydiving!)

                The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!


                My First 5K! (that's me in the middle)






                Comment

                • jammiemarie24
                  ADBB Advocate
                  • Jul 21, 2007
                  • 597

                  #998
                  Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                  OMG WOW Liz 3 hours (3 classes in a row), your a machine! That's awesome girl.

                  Cat congrats on making you goal! That too is awesome!


                  F 32 5'6"







                  Comment

                  • inhisgrip
                    ADBB Admiral
                    • Jun 07, 2006
                    • 2222

                    #999
                    Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                    Yes, they were in a row. The good thing is it was a cardio class, then weightlifting, then another cardio class, so it wasn't 3 straight hours of cardio. And I had a friend doing it with me so the time went by fast. It was fun.
                    LIZ
                    27/5'3''
                    Highest: 365
                    Restart: 352 on 10/1/07
                    *Mini goal 3: 299*
                    Goal: 150 (going skydiving!)

                    The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!


                    My First 5K! (that's me in the middle)






                    Comment

                    • Sherri
                      Moderator~Atkins Warrior
                      • May 10, 2007
                      • 9223

                      #1000
                      Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                      Good Morning Challengers!
                      I'm happy to report a four pound loss for the week. I'm at 243 today. I'm three pounds away from my goal of 240 for the challenge.
                      Sherri
                      MOTHEREARTH AKA SHERRI "HOW THE WORLD TURNS AS I SEE IT"
                      HT: 5'10.5-Highest weight-374 lbs.
                      Began ATKINS 07-07-04 @ 334 lbs.
                      Maintaned 101 lb. Weightloss
                      New goals-New start 03-21-10 @ 273
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~inches lost~~~~
                      1st mini-goal: 260
                      2nd mini-goal:249
                      2nd mini-goal:239
                      3rd mini-goal:229
                      GOAL :225




                      Comment

                      • Bluebelt2007
                        • Oct 20, 2007
                        • 2020

                        #1001
                        Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                        Originally posted by Sherri
                        Good Morning Challengers!
                        I'm happy to report a four pound loss for the week. I'm at 243 today. I'm three pounds away from my goal of 240 for the challenge.
                        Sherri

                        40 year old male 6' 3"

                        What I know:
                        1-Atkins WOE/WOL plan works
                        2-I need to always work on the behaviors and triggers that make me over eat.
                        3-Atkins WOL is part of the puzzle, but is not the entire thing.
                        4-Self-deprecation only feeds our inner ego and not in a good way.






                        Comment

                        • Bluebelt2007
                          • Oct 20, 2007
                          • 2020

                          #1002
                          Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                          Elliptical 60 minutes 3,530/4,950 min
                          40 year old male 6' 3"

                          What I know:
                          1-Atkins WOE/WOL plan works
                          2-I need to always work on the behaviors and triggers that make me over eat.
                          3-Atkins WOL is part of the puzzle, but is not the entire thing.
                          4-Self-deprecation only feeds our inner ego and not in a good way.






                          Comment

                          • Porcelain
                            ADBB Admiral
                            • Mar 25, 2007
                            • 1850

                            #1003
                            Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                            Originally posted by Sherri
                            Good Morning Challengers!
                            I'm happy to report a four pound loss for the week. I'm at 243 today. I'm three pounds away from my goal of 240 for the challenge.
                            Sherri
                            Oh fantastic!! You are doing a great job! Do you feel that giving up those sweetners really made a difference?



                            41yo | F | 5'3" | HW: 250+ | CW: 188.4 | GW: 135

                            1st Mini Goal Under 200: Met 2/29/08
                            2nd Mini Goal Under 190: Met 5/5/08
                            3rd Mini Goal 180: | 4th Mini Goal 170: | 4th Mini Goal 160: | 6th Mini Goal 150:

                            I have a goal to be 150 by my birthday

                            Comment

                            • inhisgrip
                              ADBB Admiral
                              • Jun 07, 2006
                              • 2222

                              #1004
                              Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                              Congratulations SHERRI!! You'll meet that goal in no time.

                              I got in 150 minutes at the gym today. I took Kick this morning and then decided to stay for the Instructors Challenge. It's a challenge they offer every so often but I have never participated before. It was intense! We started out with weights, rotating through 6 different exercises (biceps, triceps, lunges, clean and presses, rows, and chest presses). Since it was a "challenge" we had to do all these things using double the weight that we would normally use in Power class. OH MY GOSH, my muscles were shaking! After the weights we went straight into cardio... we did 3 Step songs, 2 Kick songs, and 2 Centurgy (yoga type) songs. It lasted for about 90 minutes. I was dripping sweat by the end! It was a great workout!
                              LIZ
                              27/5'3''
                              Highest: 365
                              Restart: 352 on 10/1/07
                              *Mini goal 3: 299*
                              Goal: 150 (going skydiving!)

                              The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!


                              My First 5K! (that's me in the middle)






                              Comment

                              • inhisgrip
                                ADBB Admiral
                                • Jun 07, 2006
                                • 2222

                                #1005
                                Re: Century Club - Springing Into Action!

                                CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS:

                                Adena..................201/199/188.........1,040/3,000 min.........11 lbs. to goal (2 pounds lost)
                                Austlyn................312/305/292.............400/2,000 min.........13 lbs. to goal (7 pounds lost)
                                BigB.....................272/262/240.........1,120/2,700 min..........22 lbs. to goal (10 pounds lost)
                                Bluebelt2007.........307/293/283..........3,530/4,950 min..........10 lbs. to goal (14 pounds lost)
                                Booklady..............246/241/229.5..............0/2,280 min........11.5 lbs to goal (5 pounds lost)
                                Chicklady.............263/248/246................750/990 min...........2 lbs. to goal (15 pounds lost)
                                Chopper9994........254/243/235...........1,115/2,650 min..........8 1bs. to goal (11 pounds lost)
                                DigitalMocking......327/316/310..............835/3,000 min...........6 lbs. to goal (11 pounds lost)
                                Dropzofjupiter29...295/289/275...............330/3,000 min.........14 lbs. to goal (6 pounds lost)
                                Inhisgrip.............333.2/316.9/305.2.....3,595/3,300 min......11.7 lbs. to goal (16.3 pounds lost)
                                Itsme12i..............255/247/215............1,070/4,000 min........32 lbs. to goal (8 pounds lost)
                                Jammiemarie.........227/216/199..............951/1,440 min.........17 lbs. to goal (11 pounds lost)
                                KyGurl.................250/250/235.....................0/700 min........15 lbs. to goal
                                Lisalynn1975.........235/234/215..............300/4,500 min........19 lbs. to goal (1 pounds lost)
                                Lunachick.............285/279/255..............210/2,000 min........24 lbs. to goal (6 pounds lost)
                                Mirya...................241.2/241.2/225...........40/1,500 min.....16.2 lbs. to goal
                                Momof3greatgirls....253/243/209................30/3,960 min........34 lbs. to goal (10 pounds lost)
                                Porcelain..............209.6/198.6/184.6.......660/1,800 min.......14 lbs. to goal (11 pounds lost)
                                Purplecat..............206.4/192.5/191.4....1,005/1,000 min......1.1 lbs. to goal (13.9 pounds lost)
                                Readytolose2008....293/265/275.................425/500 min.........0 lbs. to goal (28 pounds lost) GOAL EXCEEDED!!!
                                Sandyone..............232/218/207..............855/1,650 min.......11 lbs. to goal (14 pounds lost)
                                Sarah*Peace.........329/309/299...............670/1,000 min.......10 lbs. to goal (20 pounds lost)
                                Sher801................340/335/325...................0/1200 min.......10 lbs. to goal (5 pounds lost)
                                Sherri...................257/243/240...............327/1,500 min........3 lbs. to goal (14 pounds lost)
                                Snap....................230/217.5/199............440/3,000 min....18.5 lbs. to goal (12.5 pounds lost)
                                SugaBritchess........304/296.4/282...............555/660 min...14.4 lbs. to goal (7.6 pounds lost)
                                LIZ
                                27/5'3''
                                Highest: 365
                                Restart: 352 on 10/1/07
                                *Mini goal 3: 299*
                                Goal: 150 (going skydiving!)

                                The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!


                                My First 5K! (that's me in the middle)






                                Comment

                                Working...