~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Barbde
    ADBB Admiral
    • Aug 09, 2004
    • 7797

    #1036
    Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

    Hoping Everyone Had A WONDERFUL Christmas!!

    And nope, no SIS today!!
    BARB

    Life is what happens to you
    while you're busy making other plans!
    15.38 miles biking this year


    Comment

    • Barbde
      ADBB Admiral
      • Aug 09, 2004
      • 7797

      #1037
      Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

      No SIS today either, just wasn't up to burning it up. I did do 45 minutes Yoga Booty Ballet though!
      BARB

      Life is what happens to you
      while you're busy making other plans!
      15.38 miles biking this year


      Comment

      • floydgirl

        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 20, 2004
        • 8439

        #1038
        Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

        I did "Keep it Up" this morning.

        I'm so excited -- I had to graduate to 10 lb. weights. The 5 lb. were too light!

        Now I can't move my arms! This is all good!

        Umm, only 16 more workouts to go??? !!!! yippee???
        Started 4/18/04
        SW 220
        GW 160
        female, 44 years old, 5'4"

        Visit my Journal: Floydgirl's House of Hair

        "The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."- William Faulkner


        Comment

        • turner
          ADBB Adventurer
          • Nov 16, 2005
          • 218

          #1039
          Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

          Did a little of this and a little of that for my workout today.
          Burn It Up all of the way through the squats plus hamstrings
          Walk Away the Pounds 2 mile walk
          Ramp It Up floor work and abs

          This workout took the place of my former plan -- laying on the couch.
          138/136.4/108
          Body Fat 35%/25.4%/21%
          Female~5'2"~41


          Comment

          • Barbde
            ADBB Admiral
            • Aug 09, 2004
            • 7797

            #1040
            Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

            Wow FG, you jumped from 5 pounders right to 10?? What a woman! I am going to get out and get some more weights. I tried combining a 3 and a 5 for 8 but that was kind of awkward. And I think THAT was too much of a jump up for me!
            Way to go Turner on getting any workout done! That's how I felt yesterday LOL.
            I am going to burn it up this morning yet! After today only 1 more to go!!!
            BARB

            Life is what happens to you
            while you're busy making other plans!
            15.38 miles biking this year


            Comment

            • Brook
              • Mar 01, 2005
              • 5046

              #1041
              Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

              RIU done and it was hellish. I'm gonna hurt tomorrow! LOL

              5 to 10's?! Holy cow!!

              My Melting Page: A Picture Diary and Misc Other Stuff


              Highest Weight: 243lbs

              Atkineer since May 2002!!

              *****************************************


              General rule of thumb for success: If it requires a degree in chemical engineering to pronounce it, you probably shouldn't eat it.

              Comment

              • floydgirl

                Moderator Emeritus
                • Apr 20, 2004
                • 8439

                #1042
                Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                Don't be too impressed by the 10 pounders.

                I am a cheapskate. They didn't have 8 lbs. in the cheaper dumbbells. They only had 10s. So I grabbed them.

                I am really feeling it. At least my arms aren't shaking right now!
                Started 4/18/04
                SW 220
                GW 160
                female, 44 years old, 5'4"

                Visit my Journal: Floydgirl's House of Hair

                "The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."- William Faulkner


                Comment

                • Brook
                  • Mar 01, 2005
                  • 5046

                  #1043
                  Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                  I'm still impressed. LOL!

                  My Melting Page: A Picture Diary and Misc Other Stuff


                  Highest Weight: 243lbs

                  Atkineer since May 2002!!

                  *****************************************


                  General rule of thumb for success: If it requires a degree in chemical engineering to pronounce it, you probably shouldn't eat it.

                  Comment

                  • Barbde
                    ADBB Admiral
                    • Aug 09, 2004
                    • 7797

                    #1044
                    Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                    Ramped it up, finally!!
                    1 to go!!!!!
                    BARB

                    Life is what happens to you
                    while you're busy making other plans!
                    15.38 miles biking this year


                    Comment

                    • Sheshy
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Oct 13, 2004
                      • 11634

                      #1045
                      Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                      Hi ladies!

                      Yep Ramp it up for me today, finally!

                      Geez FG, from 5 to 10 pounds, ouch! It took me awhile to go from my 5's to 8's for all of the moves, you're the woman!
                      Shelly

                      Comment

                      • Brook
                        • Mar 01, 2005
                        • 5046

                        #1046
                        Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                        WOOHOOOO Barb!!!!

                        Did ya take pictures?? Are we going to get to see them??

                        My Melting Page: A Picture Diary and Misc Other Stuff


                        Highest Weight: 243lbs

                        Atkineer since May 2002!!

                        *****************************************


                        General rule of thumb for success: If it requires a degree in chemical engineering to pronounce it, you probably shouldn't eat it.

                        Comment

                        • Barbde
                          ADBB Admiral
                          • Aug 09, 2004
                          • 7797

                          #1047
                          Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                          Well, 1 more to go! LOL. But yeah I took start pics, I was thinking today that I need to do finish pics. But Xmas bloat to lose first!!! Gimme a couple days OK? LOL.
                          BARB

                          Life is what happens to you
                          while you're busy making other plans!
                          15.38 miles biking this year


                          Comment

                          • Brook
                            • Mar 01, 2005
                            • 5046

                            #1048
                            Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                            Deal! LOL!!

                            My Melting Page: A Picture Diary and Misc Other Stuff


                            Highest Weight: 243lbs

                            Atkineer since May 2002!!

                            *****************************************


                            General rule of thumb for success: If it requires a degree in chemical engineering to pronounce it, you probably shouldn't eat it.

                            Comment

                            • floydgirl

                              Moderator Emeritus
                              • Apr 20, 2004
                              • 8439

                              #1049
                              Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                              Good for you Barbiebabe. I'm proud of you! I want to see pics too, but I understand about the post Christmas bloat. Boy do I ever!

                              I am a total slug! I opted to do the treadmill this morning. I hate Debbie, I really do, I am so sick of her.

                              May I have some cheese with this whine?
                              Started 4/18/04
                              SW 220
                              GW 160
                              female, 44 years old, 5'4"

                              Visit my Journal: Floydgirl's House of Hair

                              "The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."- William Faulkner


                              Comment

                              • cruiser gal
                                Moderator Emeritus
                                • Mar 09, 2005
                                • 1596

                                #1050
                                Re: ~*~*~*~SI6 Vidiots- House of Pain~*~*~*~

                                Haven't been able to complete the last session of SI6 for the last few days, as I have been quite sick, hacking away, and all stuffed up! I'm still quite sluggish today, what a way to ruin a holiday! Hopefully I can do workout 36/36 tomorrow! You guys are doing so great,,,way to go! And Barb, see, you caught up to me after all!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...