wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Originally posted by hu11aba1oo2 View Post
    Go on a cruise and wear a bikini for the first time in 9 years!
    I would love to go on a criuse aswell!
    A bikini in over 9 years,that would be a great accomplishment so all the best to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • hu11aba1oo2
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Go on a cruise and wear a bikini for the first time in 9 years!

    Leave a comment:


  • owen
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Thanks Sham xx

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Ahhhh that sounds awesome OWEN.All the best to you too!

    Leave a comment:


  • owen
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Im going to treat myself to a make-over portfolio of me and my children and a very nice new kitted out wardrobe with lovely clothes. xx

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    All the best LisaJ27 I hope you reach your goal!

    Leave a comment:


  • LisaJ27
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    When i reach my goal I should be the same size I was on my wedding day. I loved my dress and feel sad that it only got one outing so I am going to have it altered to a shorter version, i will get the train made into a nice purse or shawl, and wear it on my wedding anniversary, and as an incentive to stay in shape will try and keep the tradition going for as many years that I can get away with.

    I will also treat myself to some nice new clothes as I am refusing to but anything until i reach goal!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Some of you have great ideas!
    Keep them coming in....................

    Leave a comment:


  • Tregosy
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I am going to go to Saville Row, London and have a bespoke 3 piece suit made in black with a ruby red silk lining in the jacket and a paisley back in gold to the waist coat, I am then going to buy a pair of hand made Chelsea boots in black with leather soles

    Leave a comment:


  • Annyshka
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Shopping!!! Big great shopping... mini-skirts... short dresses... sexy shorts! Sweeming suit! high heals..! Everything I did not buy before being scared to draw attention to imperfections of my body!

    ah.... even talking about that makes me happy and willing to go go go!
    Last edited by Annyshka; April 23, 2010, 01:20 PM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • brittn3yf88
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Photoshoot!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kk030
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Everyone's answers are so unique and special! It's going to be such a REWARDING feeling to have met OUR goals and maintain our HAPPY lives

    I wanted to add an extra goal... When I reach my goal (hoping by August 2010!), I plan to also buy a NEW trek road bike with awesome wheels. I already bike to my college campus on an antique raleigh. I could SO use a new one Oh, and maybe treat myself to that WAY EXPENSIVE goose down comforter... Oh how I fancy one.

    xxxos

    Leave a comment:


  • justaperson
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I've been thinking about this question for a few days, and I really am looking forward to quite a few rewards when I get to my goal weight. Some of thoose things would be:

    1.Not feeling like my kids are ashamed by my size when I pick them up at school or other activities.
    2. Having me knees not ache when I go up a staircase.
    3. Being able to get up out of the snow without a strubble when I fall skiing.
    4.Running the half marithon with my oldest daughter who will be 12 years then and running her 4th.
    5. Buying clothing that isn't marked with a X.
    6. Running around the ring with my dog at a dog show and not worring about my pants falling down.
    7. My back not hurting from being the size I am now.
    8. Being able to hit the heavy bag at the gym and not being wiped out after 10 mins.
    9. Not being the sterotypical fat American living in another country.
    10. Adding years to my life.
    11. Not having to ask for the extention belt on an airplane.
    12. Bending over with ease
    13. Foot work, I coach young boxers, it's really hard to stress the importance of something you can no longer do.
    14. Under 12%body fat, like when I was in my prime, not the 47% I am now.
    15. I'm going to trade my big gas eating volvo on a mini cooper clubman, red and black with the union jack on the roof.

    Hopefully this will be next May since the half marithon in the first weekend in May-

    David

    Leave a comment:


  • Kk030
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I hope to reach my goal by August 2010. That is when my 21st birthday is! I hope to look back at the beginning of my journey that IS a life change. I hope to be thankful for coming such a LONG WAY and live the night up, but being smart drinking my favorite (luckily) Absolut Vodka with soda water & a fresh lime

    xxxos

    Leave a comment:


  • abbeyrd1
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I'm gonna DRINK!!!!! Vodka and something carb-free!!!! WoooHoooo!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...