wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jules1980
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Originally posted by CMay1975 View Post
    I'll bite.

    When I get to 140 lbs. I will hit on boys that are way too young for me (read: mid 20's but under 30... I'm not looking for jailbait!) and when I find the right one I will ask him out. I will then drop a fat wad of cash on the perfect emerald green dress (which will enhance my green eyes) and will go out to eat with my "fine young thing" at a nice steakhouse where I will order myself a juicy steak and a nice glass of red wine. He will be impressed that I'm not one of those "fussy" girls who only orders a salad when she goes out to dinner.

    I have no plans for after this night. Maybe he'll be impressed with my knowledge of football and contemporary Southern writers... Maybe not. But it won't matter because I'm going to be like Demi Moore and just roll with it.

    I'll get back to you all in 94 lbs. and let you know how my plan works out.

    LOVE IT!!! haha You go chicky

    Leave a comment:


  • CMay1975
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I'll bite.

    When I get to 140 lbs. I will hit on boys that are way too young for me (read: mid 20's but under 30... I'm not looking for jailbait!) and when I find the right one I will ask him out. I will then drop a fat wad of cash on the perfect emerald green dress (which will enhance my green eyes) and will go out to eat with my "fine young thing" at a nice steakhouse where I will order myself a juicy steak and a nice glass of red wine. He will be impressed that I'm not one of those "fussy" girls who only orders a salad when she goes out to dinner.

    I have no plans for after this night. Maybe he'll be impressed with my knowledge of football and contemporary Southern writers... Maybe not. But it won't matter because I'm going to be like Demi Moore and just roll with it.

    I'll get back to you all in 94 lbs. and let you know how my plan works out.

    Leave a comment:


  • super
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    When I reach my goal, I will try not to cry. (I do that, when joy overcomes me...new babies, visiting children, trimming a Cristmas tree, sharing latkes during channukah). Fortunately I will be on the scale in my bathroom, and, unfortunately, there will be no one waiting on the other side of the door to see me at my exhilarated best!!!

    Gypsy

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    And the rest of you................

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Originally posted by AJs-mommy View Post
    For me, being at my goal weight is my reward to myself. Life is the celebration... never again hiding behind the camera, taking the picture, but standing right up front and center to be IN the picture. To never again walk past someone, looking at the floor, but to look them straight in the eye with confidence. To never again wear clothes and underwear until they are rags, because I'm too ashamed and disgusted to go into a store to try on and buy new ones. To be able to wear a bathing suit on the beach, to feel comfortable making love to my husband with the lights on, to not have to wear a corset to hold my disgusting stomach in... these will all be ways I will celebrate...
    I can relate to all you want to do.Even after losing 100lbs I still want to do all that.I guess its a matter of accepting my new image.I truelly wish you all the best with achieving all the above written stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • AJs-mommy
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    For me, being at my goal weight is my reward to myself. Life is the celebration... never again hiding behind the camera, taking the picture, but standing right up front and center to be IN the picture. To never again walk past someone, looking at the floor, but to look them straight in the eye with confidence. To never again wear clothes and underwear until they are rags, because I'm too ashamed and disgusted to go into a store to try on and buy new ones. To be able to wear a bathing suit on the beach, to feel comfortable making love to my husband with the lights on, to not have to wear a corset to hold my disgusting stomach in... these will all be ways I will celebrate...

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I hope you all achieve your desired goals.
    Anymore ideas..................

    Leave a comment:


  • Minerva
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Throw out my old ratty underwear and buy new.

    Leave a comment:


  • forbey
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Originally posted by thefemalegreenday View Post
    Get an Agent for my acting =D

    Oh and the silly things..
    Wear a biniki with my friends,
    Try on any clothes I want too in a store
    Eat a big chicken thigh slathered in butter when Im amongst my skinny low cal friends.

    Be myself and not worry what people think and know that no matter what happens ill never go back to eating the way I did before.
    Screw crunchie bars, bring on the curried eggs.
    I love the chicken idea. What better way to celebrate by eating something they all think of as EVIL!

    Me, I have three goals. First, buy a new kilt; second, is to finish the mural on my back; third I can only tell my wife!

    forbey

    Leave a comment:


  • hippychikforever
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    My main goal is to get to goal weight by my 40th birthday, 1 yr & 8 months away. On my 40th birthday, I'm going to the Harley dealership & purchasing my very own bike. I'm having it customized enough so that it will be to girly for hubby to want to ride

    Other than that, I'm looking forward to walking into a regular clothing store/ boutique & finally buying that "little black dress".

    Leave a comment:


  • Carne!
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Allright, I'll bite.

    *WHEN* I reach my goal of 115-110 I am going to wear all the clothes in my closet I bought for when I lose weight. This includes a very cute, very tight see through tank top, very short, waist fitted skirts, and little dresses.

    I am also going to buy myself a very small bikini to wear to South Beach.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Anymore?

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Come on the rest of you......................

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I like that car and nice colour!
    All the best all of you.

    Leave a comment:


  • poobears1972
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    NICE CAR! Doesn't look like an old man car to me unless he's a hot old man LOL

    Leave a comment:

Working...