wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Skiing sounds fun I have never tried it.I think as its winter we all want to go to the Caribean.All the best anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • michelley
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I'm going to try skiing this year. I'm halfway to goal.

    But to celebrate eventually, I'd love to go to the Caribean & wear summery clothes & not be thinking that I'm the blimp on the beach! Yep, I'll get a really good tan. OH NO, I just remembered that the parts of me that haven't seen sunlight in YEARS are going to get burnt!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    That doesnt sound silly at all everyone has their own likes and dislikes.Wish you all the best and hope you look fantastic in them coming summer.

    Leave a comment:


  • amandarose
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    It might sound silly, but I love tank tops. When I put on weight I feel self conscious about my arms. I am going to wear tank tops all summer long

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Wow sky diving Adam thats the best one I think so far I would love to but Im scared of heights.I bet you loved every second of it and it must have been a great fun experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • adam0421
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I went sky diving when I first hit my goal...don't know what I'm gonna do this time around.

    Sky diving was great

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Come on share your ideas theres many members who have not said what they want to do I would love to know..............

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Hi IRISHIRISH I totally understand how you feel at this point just getting to the goal is a big thing itself.


    Other members what will you do or say want to do?

    Leave a comment:


  • IrishIrish
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I always thought I'd do that one big splurge, but truthfully, for me, it is more about saying yes to opportunities in my life rather than no. I've traveled a lot in the last few years ... something I was too embarassed to do once upon a time. I shop for clothing as I need to. I go out lots with friends. I didn't need that one banner waving celebration. For me, every day is about lots of gratitude and reminding myself of how far I've come in knowing I never want to gain what I lost.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Any more thoughts on what other members will do?...............

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Paris sounds lovely Id love to go shopp there too lucky you.
    I like the "maintain it" reply I guess we will all love to do that.



    AND THE REST OF YOU............................................... .

    Leave a comment:


  • DiL
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Buy some new, wonderful clothes---in Paris! My DH and I are going for three weeks next August, and I'd better be at goal by then!

    I know we did this kind of backwards(picked the reward before the goal) but it is a GREAT incentive! Don't want to walk around Paris fat!

    Leave a comment:


  • JPete
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Originally posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    Maintain it!
    Me too!. But i am waiting until reach my goal before i introduce alcohol (Beer) in to my diet. I havent gone a week without beer for 20 years. I dont drink a lot, but i drink often. Now i havent had one for a month. I wont be (regarding that Christmas) is coming until i reach my goal.

    Its helping to keep me keen and focused.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wile E Coyote
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Maintain it!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I guess theres so many things we have always wanted to do when we were slimmer and now that we are near our goals especially me in a way its scary because Im so not used to being this way.I think the list of things can go on and on because once we reach our goal we can do anything with confidence.



    COME ON THE REST OF YOU........................

    Leave a comment:

Working...