wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ohbehave007
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I plan to prance around my house in skimpy undies and feel comfortable. And of course spending boyfriends money on those skimpy undies.

    Honestly I want to wear a bikini on the beach and get a tan without feeling weird.

    Leave a comment:


  • VGrace
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Hubby and I are going on our cruise!!We will finally get a honeymoon. Oh and definitely new clothes.

    Leave a comment:


  • imagood1
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Celebrate at home with my family - a good meal -- steak, salad, veggie...nothing fancy. Getting to my goal is my focus what I do other than a good meal once I get there I don't have time to ponder yet. I have smaller goals I'm working toward.

    Leave a comment:


  • IrishIrish
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    One month traveling in Europe but based in Italy in the fall! It is a trip of a lifetime.

    Leave a comment:


  • JulieB
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Go shopping for a new (cute! & maybe sexy?) wardrobe!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Come on other members what will you do?

    Leave a comment:


  • chgomom
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Yeah...I would love to say and a bag of herbed chicken crisps...but that would negate the whole thing lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    That sounds good chgomom.

    Leave a comment:


  • chgomom
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I am going to go on vacation with my sweetie...and crack a bottle of my favorite wine. I really just want one ice cold glass and some relaxation with my baby )

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    You all have great ideas i think tatoos are ok now,no i won't be having one but good luck with it and some of you made me laugh well i hope we all get there soon then we will start a thread what we did when we reached our goal all the best my friends!

    Leave a comment:


  • thefemalegreenday
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Get an Agent for my acting =D

    Oh and the silly things..
    Wear a biniki with my friends,
    Try on any clothes I want too in a store
    Eat a big chicken thigh slathered in butter when Im amongst my skinny low cal friends.

    Be myself and not worry what people think and know that no matter what happens ill never go back to eating the way I did before.
    Screw crunchie bars, bring on the curried eggs.

    Leave a comment:


  • greedyvw
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    most people probably won't like my idea but...once i get to my goal weight my body will become a canvas...i love tattoos and i 6 of them now but i want more...a lot more!

    Leave a comment:


  • JohnSantos
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Originally posted by chillispice View Post
    Please can I come with you?????????
    Only if you wear that Superman outfit.

    Leave a comment:


  • chillispice
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Please can I come with you?????????

    Leave a comment:


  • JohnSantos
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I'm running naked through a dance club until security catches up with me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...