wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • XRAY06
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    My reward is too fold. 1st going to Mall of America and do some shopping for new cloths with my Mom (who i havn't shopped with in years) and Go to Mexico to one of those all inclusive resorts with the Bo.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Good for you Rayley thats great.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rayley
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I said i was going to get my hair done and get a new tattoo, well i already did both so i need some new ideas now, thankfully i got this to help me.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Hydrangeas4me I truelly wish you accomplish all that this year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hydrangeas4Me
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    The first thing that I am going to do is to burn my fat clothes and get a cute new wardrobe! Once those hideous old garments are reduced to ash, I am going to start really living my life. I want to live boldly and with passion--do things such as stopping to pick a wildflower as I hike a mountain trail, laugh with my children as we run along the shore, stand in the pouring rain and kiss my husband, or run the Marine Corps marathon. Even doing something ordinary like walking through a mall. I will walk through the mall, not along the outer edges trying to blend in and hide as I do now, but right SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE of the walkways with confidence! I just want to really live my life instead of always hiding away from life.

    Leave a comment:


  • cherribom1
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Cherribom1 What a great idea!

    Leave a comment:


  • cherribom1
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Togagirl, love the weight loss money jar idea. I am going to start that but maybe with dollars, not sure if I could avoid $5 a lb. lol!

    When I reach goal, and this will be the year Maybe a Walt Disney World Vacation, Tattoo or new Coach bag!
    Last edited by cherribom1; January 7, 2010, 10:06 PM. Reason: typo

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    AndrewH thats an awesome way to celebrate and of course it'll be fun.All the best I hope you reach your goal soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewH
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I've always wanted to go do the whole Euro thing. So when I hit my goal, I'm taking a months vacation from working and spending that time backpacking through Europe.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Im so excited this years going to be great I have 8 more lbs to hit GOAL.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    And the rest members please do share...........

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Babs certainly sound lovely and romantic as you will be doing it as a couple it will be more special.I hope that plan comes true all the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Babs,

    Beautiful plans and dreams!

    Leave a comment:


  • Babs
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I can dream and plan here, and hopefully it will happen.

    When my husband and I reach our goals, we will travel up the Oregon Coast with our dogs to celebrate. We will stop and walk on all of the beaches, take lots of pictures of these places, with ourselves in these pics, of course! Friends and family will get a copy of the new me and hubby with the next Christmas card! hahahaa .
    We will picnic on yummy low carb foods and in a pinch will "hold the bun" if we eat out--We have no plans of ditching Atkins ever. Our destination will be the Newport Aquarium. Last time we were there, they were building Keiko the whale's new home. The Jelly Fish are breath-taking. As a bonus, we will stick our feet inside Washington State. From there, we will continue this back down the coast to home.

    Leave a comment:

Working...