wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • miller98b
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Ok, So I said I would buy this when I reached my goal, but I have lost 25 pounds and I feel WONDERFUL and I wanted a car that would make me look good too......I was looking at a Corvette so this was a good compromise. This actually made me more determined, because I want to look really good driving down the street in my new car. I know it looks like an old man's car, but it is the highest rated, as long as you move the floor mats, and it glides down the road like a cloud. I love nice things and soon enough I hope to look as good. I know I should have gotten the Corvette, but it is impractical.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dryunderwater
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    @ Moocow - That is an excellent idea and I will do that....I have heard of that before and I'm all for women in the workforce, so yay!

    I have finally decided what I want to do at goal weight. Stop wearing tennis shoes! I will also treat myself to a cruise somewhere. That's it. I wear tennis shoes every single day because my weight is so great, I will crack an ankle in heels. Flats allow my feet to spread too much and just aren't flattering on my 5'11" frame. So, that's my goal. I guess journaling did help....cheese!

    Best Wishes!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Great idea Moocow (how caring ).

    Leave a comment:


  • Moocow
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    How about donating your larger clothing to a "dress for success" program where women are re-entering the workforce. Many of these ladies are single mothers are recovering from some problem or another. What a wonderful way to give to your community by sharing what you no longer need - but what someone else may really need. That would make you feel FABULOUS. Oh....and of course, you'll have to go shopping to buy new things in your new size!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I know what you mean,I think when we reach our goal we would do soooooo many thing out of happiness because we will feel happier!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dryunderwater
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Hey ya'll.....

    I don't even know why I am replying to this thread because after I really, really, really thought about it....I have NO CLUE!!!!

    So, I was thinking that maybe it's time to start a journal to write out some random thoughts as they come because I feel like I should know. hmmmmm.......

    Leave a comment:


  • Jules1980
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I'll buy some sexy lingerie for my hubby yowsers!! LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    You lucky thing.I hope you make your goal soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC-on-LC
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I plan on going to Nashville TN. to shop at The Mall at Green Hills to buy a new wardrobe. A completely new closet full of clothes for me!!!
    And if I happen to run into my idol Faith Hill while I am shopping there than so be it.

    Oh, and my husband says if I make goal weight he will buy me a new Vespa scooter.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Come on some more suggestions and plans.....................

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Well I hope it happens soon for you!

    Leave a comment:


  • poobears1972
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I told DH when I hit goal he has to take me shoppig at Victoria Secret. Not only does he have to go in and shop with me, he has to pay. He quickly agreed. Funny he was never that enthusiastic about shopping before LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • chibelly
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I want to throw away any shirt with an X on the size and any pants with higher than 34 on them

    Leave a comment:


  • chibelly
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Originally posted by 2BME View Post
    Once I make it back to my goal weight I plan on having a family portrait done. I want there to be professional documantation that will stand for decades that I have acheived fabulousness.
    I think you may already be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    All the best friends!

    Leave a comment:

Working...