wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pibbman
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I'm not really sure to be honest. I haven't thought that far ahead yet, I think I'll mostly just be very proud of myself for getting healthy again. I don't think I could truly feel accomplished until I also get my psoriasis under control too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Summerdressgirl
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I am going to buy a summer dress and BELTS!!! lots and lots of belts! and Drop my husband!! can't wait

    Leave a comment:


  • sporty
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Well I am doing several things...

    I have this REALLY sexy outfit that I want to buy and wear out to a very nice restaurant here in Atlanta that I havent been too in 3 years but LOVE to go. I want to be eye candy for hubby again.

    I also bought me a size 6 sexy bathing suit and it is upstairs in the drawer and I will be in that sucker on the beach next summer for sure!! I cant wait......

    And I am treating myself to some plastic surgery. Yes I admit. I want a new pair of ta-ta's. After having four kids and breast feeding three of them for almost a year each there is not much left there... so I want new perky ones. I also want under my chin tightened as well. I might even add a tummy tuck if it is still saggy once I have reached my goal. But that is just me. I know not everyone agrees with plastic surgery just like some do not agree with tattoes or peircings so we will just agree to disagree right??

    Leave a comment:


  • EveWasFramed
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I'm going to go to Victoria's Secret and buy some seriously sexy panties and bra and then I am going to wear them in front of my boyfriend. He has NEVER seen me naked in the light, so doing that would totally surprise him.

    Now if only I didn't have any stretch marks from pregnancy... darn kids!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Thats a unique one dani I think thats a good idea and please let us know what happens if you do that.Good luck to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • MellyG
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Ha! I love your plan, Dani! That is going to be a spectacular surprise for your sister.

    Leave a comment:


  • dani**
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I am kind of in the process of reinventing myself..not just my weight...I'm letting my hair grow til I'm done losing, then going to have something fun done with it..I'm letting my nails grow out. I'm going thru websites and magazines and trying to decide what my "new look" is going to be when I see my sister this Christmas..that's the big one, lol..she's been thin her whole life and I've been the chunky monkey.

    I haven't told anyone outside my immediate family and a few close friends that I'm doing Atkins. What sucks is that only a few have noticed my 23 pound weightloss since August 12th. SO, hopefully when I see my sister for Christmas, I'll be able to sneak up on her and surprise her. My plan is to come on a day she's not expecting me, and kind of figure out a way to stand next to her in the supermarket or something and just see how long it takes her to notice, lol...

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Wow Ania that sounds good and with a slim waist will look good I could never not with my belly after 3 pregnancies and 3 caesarians.Nice idea though







    And the rest of you?

    Leave a comment:


  • ania
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I will get my belly button pierced.

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    The getting the hair done idea is cool, I usually do mine myself only had it layered once but Im getting closer to my new goal why not thats one thing Im having done(because Im worth it).



    COME ON REST OF YOU..................What will you do?

    Leave a comment:


  • mygarden
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Book a trip to Hawaii or Caribbean. Special Order custom pushup, suck in, low back tight bathing suit. Walk down beach and swim without shorts or a coverup. Lay on the beach *** up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rayley
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I am DEF getting my hair totally redone!! im not sure why alot of women get their hair done after losing weight...but thats the first thing im doing. I'm talking cut , color, everything and i can't wait!i haven't had anything done with my hair in forever.....

    Leave a comment:


  • WetBanana
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    New clothes, run a 5k, go on rides at the roller coaster park, hiking in the woods, biking on the back roads with my son, re-joining the masters swim team, moving out of our apartment and into something bigger, figure out a way to work from home so I can raise my daughter instead of making her go to daycare, and I love the expensive camera idea - but I think I'm still on the learning end of things and would be happy with an entry level dSLR with some nice lenses instead...

    These are all goals of mine that honestly I don't need to hit goal to accomplish, but that's what I want right now.

    Hitting goal for me is just the icing on the cake. I'm a long ways away though, and right now I don't even know what goal is. Sure, I have a number, but it's just that. What if my body says, "Hey - you'd look great 10 lbs thinner then your original goal." Or maybe instead it'll say, "Hey you! You have built up a lot of muscle tone - let's be 10 lbs over that goal weight to stay healthy!" I'm just listening to my body right now, and learning what it likes and what it doesn't like. Right now my body is enjoying shaking my legs underneath my desk.

    Leave a comment:


  • RitaCeleste
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    I am going to a certain department store and paying more than $30 for at least two pairs of jeans and buying flirty tops to go with them! Its really about the clothes at this point. I look okay now but if I get the last 20 pounds off, I want to look HOT! I now look at people when I go out. Lots of people are larger than me, lots are smaller. A persons size doesn't have much to do with who I think looks good though. I've seen people two sizes larger than me who have on a great pair of jeans and I go green with envy. So when I get to my goal weight, my jeans are gonna have cute embroidery on the pockets and stuff or else I'm not wearing it! I am also letting a pro to cut my hair, maybe. I usually cut and color it myself. But I've went threw so many sizes, I just buy enough to get myself by. I want to be able to build a wardrobe up over years!

    Leave a comment:


  • Whatsername
    replied
    Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?

    Same for me as Mizski. I just want to get to my goal and maintain. I will see what comes from new confidence I will get from that.

    Leave a comment:

Working...