20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dyjack
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I managed to do about 35 minutes of the Walk at Home dvd... whew.

    Leave a comment:


  • LisaS78
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I walked for 45 minutes today in the freezing cold but it was worth it. Yay me!

    Leave a comment:


  • guekjian
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    THANKS FOR HOSTING JIMMIE!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    it's really neat to keep checking in and seeing so many posts! well done, challengers!

    more awards have been sent but i'm still waiting for my rep power to resume.

    Leave a comment:


  • FinallyMe
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hey! I did my 28 mins on the Gazelle!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • OzLover
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Well I did not do my 20" on the treadmill as I said I was going to do. Why you may ask~~

    My good deed of the day was to stay after work to help out the call team who had to do 2 orthopedic surgeries on the same patient. The scrub nurse was unfamiliar with one procedure & was having a bit of a panic attack so I told her I would stay to help her out. My body is all done for the day!

    Congrats to all who have met & exceeded their 20".

    Leave a comment:


  • Alanna on Atkins
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Make that 20 min of walking, done!

    Leave a comment:


  • livinontheedgell
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did 30 minutes on the treadmill. Jogged 28 minutes of it at 6.0 mph.

    Leave a comment:


  • kgsmom
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did 25 mins on the treadmill plus 40 min outside pitchin hay.

    Leave a comment:


  • maggiesmom
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Thanks for the reminder. I forgot that was today but
    I did 55 minutes of zumba.

    Leave a comment:


  • ChemESGH
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Just put in 21 minutes on the treadmill. Couldn't go outside as I got off work a little later and have a 6 month old with me. Coupled with unseasonably cold temps here I just stayed inside tonight. It's also my first night starting a sprint triathlon training program:

    Michael Pate's Total Sprint

    Have two co-workers committed to doing a triathlon here in town with me in October. We're excited to begin training!

    Leave a comment:


  • jo's dh
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I had to shovel the drive for at least 30 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • thecakester0911
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did 3 10 minute free runs on wii fit.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    i just got finished sending some awards, got one rep done and ran out of the ability again but before that all happened, i did 30 minutes on my bike.

    Leave a comment:


  • Babs
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Completed my 20 minutes of treadmill (+ a bit more) Babs

    Leave a comment:

Working...