20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by Sweetgeorgiagirl View Post
    Hey there! I AM IN!!! I begin my induction phase on the 11th and will work out 20 minutes to "The Biggest Loser" Wii program (it is awesome)!!! Thanks for the challenge!
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    Please count me in.
    I commit to 20 minutes of treadmill on Jan 11.
    Originally posted by kgsmom View Post
    I am in for 20 min on the treadmill I just started again and at my highest weight ever. I have been on induction for 2 days Loin it

    gotcha three!

    Leave a comment:


  • kgsmom
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I am in for 20 min on the treadmill I just started again and at my highest weight ever. I have been on induction for 2 days Lovin it
    Last edited by kgsmom; January 9, 2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • Babs
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Please count me in.
    I commit to 20 minutes of treadmill on Jan 11.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sweetgeorgiagirl
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hey there! I AM IN!!! I begin my induction phase on the 11th and will work out 20 minutes to "The Biggest Loser" Wii program (it is awesome)!!! Thanks for the challenge!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    okay, now i think i have the full list of challengers. sorry for not catching everyone the first time around.

    299lbs
    ADreamComeTrue
    ajacks85
    ally20559
    AndrewH
    anewmemii
    BekkiH
    bizzlekitty
    blueberrylady
    Brassy
    breasonable
    carrolly2007
    ChemESGH
    chesskatt
    dhagan6
    Djeyli
    dyjack
    FinallyMe
    FindingChasity
    fivebabiesmom
    Georgiana
    gillysoose
    guekjian
    gypsykaravan
    imagood1
    iontheprize
    Jennifer81
    jemiijad
    jimmie 48
    jjs1971
    JosephVelder
    Jprahlad
    juliejenson
    jwoods03
    kaizen
    LisaS78
    livinontheedgeII
    LosingItAgain
    madpea
    maggiesmom
    Misidentity
    mission to lose
    mizski
    mosha_peshosha
    myjack
    Ohbehave007
    Ozlover
    pat130
    penelo
    pwh101
    RosieC
    shalia
    sham
    suzysue
    tinakufan
    TinQC
    thecakester0911
    TropicalBeachLover
    ugagal
    VeeM
    Woohoo
    WWJD

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    rosie, i thought you had already signed up. ????? at any rate, i have you on my list now.

    welcome tinqc!

    Leave a comment:


  • RosieC
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Me too please!
    I will do abs, pushups and squats.

    Leave a comment:


  • TinQC
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in I will be doing at least 20 minutes of Wii Fit

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by guekjian View Post
    I'm in and I will be working it on the WII Fit (I just love that thing!!!)
    hiya guek!!!! it's great to see you!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • guekjian
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in and I will be working it on the WII Fit (I just love that thing!!!)

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    58 challengers if i have counted right and not missed anybody.

    i will send reminders out on sunday


    299lbs
    ADreamComeTrue
    ajacks85
    ally20559
    AndrewH
    anewmemii
    BekkiH
    bizzlekitty
    blueberrylady
    Brassy
    breasonable
    carrolly2007
    ChemESGH
    chesskatt
    dhagan6
    Djeyli
    dyjack
    FinallyMe
    FindingChasity
    fivebabiesmom
    Georgiana
    gillysoose
    gypsykaravan
    imagood1
    iontheprize
    Jennifer81
    jemiijad
    jimmie 48
    jjs1971
    Jprahlad
    juliejenson
    jwoods03
    kaizen
    LisaS78
    livinontheedgeII
    LosingItAgain
    madpea
    maggiesmom
    Misidentity
    mission to lose
    mizski
    mosha_peshosha
    myjack
    Ohbehave007
    Ozlover
    pat130
    penelo
    pwh101
    Shalia
    sham
    suzysue
    tinakufan
    thecakester0911
    TropicalBeachLover
    ugagal
    VeeM
    Woohoo
    WWJD

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by sham View Post
    Im in for 20 minutes dvd workout.
    Originally posted by FinallyMe View Post
    Me! I will be doing my 20 minutes on the Gazelle.
    Originally posted by penelo View Post
    I'm in! I will be walking with the dogs or if it's still snowy TurboJam
    Originally posted by ADreamComeTrue View Post
    I am in, 20 mins of a workout DvD!! Thanks so much for the great challenges! They are very motivating!
    Good Luck all!

    -Christie
    Originally posted by Ohbehave007 View Post
    Oh I am in! I got a belly dancing DVD from my step mother-in-law that I have been wanting to try. I pledge atleast 20 minutes of it.
    Originally posted by anewmemii View Post
    I will do 20 minutes on my recumbent bike.
    Originally posted by 299lbs View Post
    Thanks for the invite! I'm in with 20 minutes on the spin bike
    Originally posted by blueberrylady View Post
    I'm in for at least 20 minutes on the elliptical machine.
    Originally posted by dhagan6 View Post
    I'm in. My goal is to walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes everyday.
    Originally posted by dyjack View Post
    I'm in (my first challenge - woohoo). I'll be doing the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD (since it's really cold here).
    THAT'S ALOT OF QUOTES!!!! i'm really happy to be adding each and every one of you to the list of challengers! what a great way to add to the awards you already have and an easy way to earn your first!

    Leave a comment:


  • dyjack
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in (my first challenge - woohoo). I'll be doing the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVD (since it's really cold here).

    Leave a comment:


  • dhagan6
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in. My goal is to walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes everyday.

    Leave a comment:


  • blueberrylady
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in for at least 20 minutes on the elliptical machine.

    Leave a comment:

Working...