20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ajacks85
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Started the C25K today, so that was about 30 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by kaizen View Post
    Twenty minutes of walking on my glide yesterday. It was way to cold to go outside.

    Katie
    but today is the challenge.

    Leave a comment:


  • kaizen
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Twenty minutes of walking on my glide yesterday. It was way to cold to go outside.

    Katie

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    HEY! Y'ALL ARE AWESOME! i know the time of day is different for all of us but i swear, i don't remember there being so many posts of completed exercise this early [for me] before! FANTASTIC!!!!

    mission, i think your personal challenge is fine! looks like some of our challengers are doing alot more minutes, as i knew they would.
    Hi Jimmie---
    Going to repost it-----
    Hey Jimmie and all the rest of you great Challengers!

    I am doing a personal challenge and I am sharing this with you in case you want to try it as well. For some of you it will be easy.

    I am challenging my self to do 40 minutes of SOLID exercise, with no breaks, as per the original challenge rules, instead of 20 minutes of SOLID exercise.

    I will do 40 minutes straight on the elliptical.

    So if anyone is up for that, great! See you all on Monday!


    Leave a comment:


  • ally20559
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did it! 30 minutes on the Elliptical, AND 10 minutes of jogging on the treadmill. I was just so full of energy this morning! Thanks for the challenge!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ohbehave007
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did 23 minutes of belly dancing...I worked up a sweat! I had fun though...might add this to my normal routine.

    Leave a comment:


  • jwoods03
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hey all I did my elliptical for 35 minutes straight today! yay!

    Leave a comment:


  • bizzlekitty
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did my exercise bike this morning for 20 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    HEY! Y'ALL ARE AWESOME! i know the time of day is different for all of us but i swear, i don't remember there being so many posts of completed exercise this early [for me] before! FANTASTIC!!!!

    mission, i think your personal challenge is fine! looks like some of our challengers are doing alot more minutes, as i knew they would.

    Leave a comment:


  • BekkiH
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Did my 20 minutes of resistance, and 20 minutes of interval running on the treadmill.

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hey Jimmie and all the rest of you great Challengers!

    I am doing a personal challenge and I am sharing this with you in case you want to try it as well. For some of you it will be easy.

    I am challenging my self to do 40 minutes of SOLID exercise, with no breaks, as per the original challenge rules, instead of 20 minutes of SOLID exercise.

    I will do 40 minutes straight on the elliptical.

    So if anyone is up for that, great! See you all on Monday!


    Leave a comment:


  • dhagan6
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    This morning, I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I feel so much better.

    Leave a comment:


  • 299lbs
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Finito! It's Monday here too, and I've completed 20 mins on the spinbike, and then about 10 more minutes lifting weights - juuuhuu! Go us!

    Leave a comment:


  • Georgiana
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    done... 50 min stab. ball

    Leave a comment:


  • suzysue
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hi,

    Just reporting in - has I recovering from my latter days of Swine Flu and the 7 day quarentine period I am unable to do the 5 mile walk as stated, so I have manages the 20mins on the exercise bike at home.

    Challenge compleated!

    Leave a comment:

Working...