20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    ....and a little thread to announce the challenge award winners

    20/24 Challenge Awards

    THANK YOU to everyone who particapted. you are what makes ADBB the best place it can be!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by kaizen and posted on 11 january View Post
    Twenty minutes of walking on my glide yesterday. It was way to cold to go outside.

    Katie
    Originally posted by kaizen and posted today, 13 january View Post
    Didn't post yesterday but I did 20 minutes of walking and I worked out to a video for 20 minutes today.

    Katie
    katie, if you'll repond to the pm i sent, we can call this challenge official over

    Leave a comment:


  • kaizen
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Didn't post yesterday but I did 20 minutes of walking and I worked out to a video for 20 minutes today.

    Katie

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by sham View Post
    Wasnt feeling too well yesterday afternoon had a bad earache so rested didnt log on.Luckily after dropping kids at school I remembered the challenge and did the dvd for half an hour.Sorry a day late in posting.
    Originally posted by breasonable View Post
    Didnt log on yesterday but I walked 4 miles in an 1 hr 10 mins...... I did an hr of zumba this morning!!
    no problem with the posting your award was 'mailed'

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by dyjack View Post
    I managed to do about 35 minutes of the Walk at Home dvd... whew.

    Hi dyjack-

    Do you use the Walk Away the Pounds series?

    Leave a comment:


  • breasonable
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Didnt log on yesterday but I walked 4 miles in an 1 hr 10 mins...... I did an hr of zumba this morning!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Wasnt feeling too well yesterday afternoon had a bad earache so rested didnt log on.Luckily after dropping kids at school I remembered the challenge and did the dvd for half an hour.Sorry a day late in posting.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by JosephVelder View Post
    Jimmie!!!!
    I am here! that sucked but I did it!!
    maybe it was hard
    maybe you really didn't want to do it
    maybe you ____ [fill in the blank]
    but.........
    YOU DID DO IT, INDEED!!! your award is 'in the mail'

    Leave a comment:


  • JosephVelder
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Jimmie!!!!
    I am here! that sucked but I did it!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    alrighty then... i've been back through the thread just to recheck in case i missed anybody. i'm waiting for the following challengers need to check in:

    anewmemii
    blueberrylady
    breasonable
    carrolly2007
    chesskatt
    FindingChasity
    fivebabiesmom
    gillysoose
    gypsykaravan
    iontheprize
    Jennifer81
    jemiijad
    JosephVelder
    Jprahlad
    juliejenson
    kaizen
    Misidentity
    mosha_peshosha
    pwh101
    sham
    Sweetgeorgiagirl
    tinakufan
    TinQC
    TropicalBeachLover
    ugagal
    VeeM
    Woohoo
    WWJD

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    it's very good to get here this morning and see some more updates. still waiting on some rep ability [i suppose it will take me days to get to everyone] but in the mean time, i'll be sending some more awards

    i will also go back through the thread and see if missed any posts.

    now, if y'all feel the need, you can hunt out one of the challenges for the month of january. many of them will still take new challengers

    Leave a comment:


  • dhagan6
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes straight. I also ran for 5 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • penelo
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    20 mins of free weights (mostly arms and squats)

    Leave a comment:


  • RosieC
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did 20 mins of abs, pushups and squats

    Leave a comment:


  • ADreamComeTrue
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I walked for one hour today AND 20 minutes of my workout DvD!!

    -Christie!

    Leave a comment:

Working...