20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FindingChasity
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in!! I'll either be at home on the Gazelle (jogging) or at the gym on the elliptical. (:

    Leave a comment:


  • ally20559
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in, will be on the Elliptical in front of the TV.

    Leave a comment:


  • gillysoose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I will do at least 20 minutes (probably 30-45) on either the Wii Fit Plus or my new Biggest Loser workout game. I got a 3' step platform for the balance board so the step workouts will be much more challenging and give me a better workout =)

    Leave a comment:


  • carrolly2007
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in....

    Leave a comment:


  • mizski
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    • shoveling snow [sorry, no snow blowers]

    Buzzkill!!!

    • sorry, housework does not count for this challenge. nor does home repair.
    Have you seen our other home??? They should hand out Olympic medals for fixing up that old place.

    Ok, I'm in. Will definitely be using my Wii Fit and also Qi Gong & Tai Chi (with some beginner yoga).

    Leave a comment:


  • suzysue
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I would like to sign up to this challenge.

    I intend to under take a 5 mile walk over the moors provding its not cloesed due to bad weather, then I will walk 5 miles around the local coastal path.

    Good luck to all

    _______________
    Suzysue

    Leave a comment:


  • madpea
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in too, thanks for the invite

    I'll do the shred!

    Leave a comment:


  • breasonable
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I will be walking at the high school this day!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • BekkiH
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in! Thanks for the invite!

    I will do at least 20 minutes of weight training. Not sure exactly what it will be just yet, but my personal trainer will have a new program for me tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • iontheprize
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in. I will do at least 20 minutes of Cardio on elliptical at the Gym.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    i'm so glad to see some of the pm's are being responded to! i had forgotten how much fun it could be to run down the list of new members. just looking at some of the usernames gets me smiling.

    glad to have you new members with me! and mission, i'm glad to have you too!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • juliejenson
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    this sounds great, I'm in and will be doing 20 minutes of treadmill (jogging)

    Leave a comment:


  • ChemESGH
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in. Will probably be 20 minutes of walking/jogging while pushing a 6 month old in a stroller around the neighborhood!

    Leave a comment:


  • LisaS78
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in! I will be doing at least 20 minutes of walking.

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in for sure!

    Thanks Jimmie 48!


    I will say WATP will be my exercise if I am stuck at home due to ugly weather, but if I am at the club that day I will do the elliptical machine.

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...