20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TropicalBeachLover
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hi Jo,

    I'm in. I'll do 20 min. on the wii Fit. yay! I think I can actually 'win' this challenge. ::

    Leave a comment:


  • Djeyli
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in too! I will be walking to work

    Leave a comment:


  • livinontheedgell
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Thanks for the invite. Count me in. I will use the treadmill at work. Thanks again.

    Leave a comment:


  • kaizen
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I accept the challenge

    I will be walking.

    Katie

    Leave a comment:


  • tinakufan
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in! I will be working out at the gym with nautilus & bicycle....

    Leave a comment:


  • fivebabiesmom
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'll sign up! I'll be doing my Wii Fit, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • jo's dh
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I will be biking for my 20 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    nice to see new adbb members joining! i have y'all added to my trusty spreadsheet!

    this is very cool... we have 30 challengers and as soon as i log off and myjack logs in, we'll have 31

    Leave a comment:


  • pat130
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    ok I see how. I'm in with 20 minutes of walking. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by pat130 View Post
    How do u sign up for this challenge?
    basically, you just did. lol
    now, what kind of exercise will you be doing? remember, you can change it up before the challenge day, but it's good to see what everyone is planning.

    Leave a comment:


  • pat130
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    How do u sign up for this challenge?

    Leave a comment:


  • VeeM
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    OK - I'm in and I'd better start building up to 20 min straight on my treadmill and get there before January 11.

    Leave a comment:


  • jjs1971
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Thank you for the invite! I'm in too. I will commit to at least 20 min. of fast walking daily. Good luck all!

    Leave a comment:


  • jwoods03
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Im in. 20 minutes of elliptical for me

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by gypsykaravan View Post
    I'm in too. Seeing that we're in the Grip of high Summer down in Australia, I'll be doing laps of the pool for 20 minutes or more. (Such a strain hey?)
    me in snow..... you in the pool....... life is just not fair

    however, WELCOME to the challenge!

    Leave a comment:

Working...