20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by thecakester0911 View Post
    I got the PM. Count me in for 20 minutes doing WiiFit Plus. Love it!

    wonderful! glad to see you joining us!


    there is plenty of room for more


    hope i didn't miss anybody. i have not added those who notified me via pm. sign up in this thread is pretty much a requirement.

    ajacks85
    ally20559
    AndrewH
    BekkiH
    bizzlekitty
    Brassy
    breasonable
    carrolly2007
    ChemESGH
    chesskatt
    Djeyli
    FindingChasity
    fivebabiesmom
    Georgiana
    gillysoose
    gypsykaravan
    imagood1
    iontheprize
    Jennifer81
    jemiijad
    jimmie 48
    jjs1971
    Jprahlad
    juliejenson
    jwoods03
    kaizen
    LisaS78
    livinontheedgeII
    LosingItAgain
    madpea
    Misidentity
    mission to lose
    mizski
    myjack
    Ozlover
    pat130
    pwh101
    Shalia
    suzysue
    tinakufan
    thecakester0911
    TropicalBeachLover
    ugagal
    VeeM
    Woohoo
    WWJD

    Leave a comment:


  • thecakester0911
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I got the PM. Count me in for 20 minutes doing WiiFit Plus. Love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • WWJD
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    @ Jimmie 48. yes I see, I was so relieved.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by pwh101 View Post
    Im in,
    I will be jogging for 20 mins on treadmill
    Originally posted by jemiijad View Post
    Just got the PM. I'll do 20 min on the elliptical.
    Originally posted by WWJD View Post
    I was kinda scared to accept this invitation, lol, but this is very easy and I happily accept.

    I will do on 1/11 20 minutes of a cardio program with my t.v. (or) ride my bike for 20 minutes. I do need some fresh air.
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!

    see, wwjd, not a bunch but just 20 minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • WWJD
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I was kinda scared to accept this invitation, lol, but this is very easy and I happily accept.

    I will do on 1/11 20 minutes of a cardio program with my t.v. (or) ride my bike for 20 minutes. I do need some fresh air.

    Leave a comment:


  • jemiijad
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Just got the PM. I'll do 20 min on the elliptical.

    Leave a comment:


  • pwh101
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Im in,
    I will be jogging for 20 mins on treadmill

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by AndrewH View Post
    I'm in. 1h 30m of ball hockey (as a goalie, in full ice gear).
    Originally posted by Jennifer81 View Post
    I'm so in!

    I do slim in 6 every day anyways! lol
    gotcha both! welcome to adbb and the challenge

    ..... 1 1/2 hours of hockey... as a goalie.... in full ice gear..... makes me tired just reading it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jennifer81
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm so in!

    I do slim in 6 every day anyways! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewH
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in. 1h 30m of ball hockey (as a goalie, in full ice gear).

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by imagood1 View Post
    I'm so happy this challenge is here again!!! I'm in -- 20 minutes on the bike....I've gotten away from it lately.

    Thank you for hosting again!
    hiya carole! i've got you added!

    you're welcome for the hosting part.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by chesskatt View Post
    I'm a believer in fate. I just checked the cost of the closest YMCA today and decided for $72/month I could go to the mall and walk after work.

    Count on me to walk at least 20 minutes on January ll.

    Thanks for the challenge!
    i've done the same thing here as in checking the YMCA prices. it's money that i can't see letting go of right now. you know, [this is aging me], when we lived in a neighboring back in the mid 70's, we joined the Y on a family plan. dh, my 2 boys and myself could enjoy all they offered for $10 a month. too bad those days are gone.

    thanks for joining the challenge!

    Leave a comment:


  • imagood1
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm so happy this challenge is here again!!! I'm in -- 20 minutes on the bike....I've gotten away from it lately.

    Thank you for hosting again!

    Leave a comment:


  • chesskatt
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm a believer in fate. I just checked the cost of the closest YMCA today and decided for $72/month I could go to the mall and walk after work.

    Count on me to walk at least 20 minutes on January ll.

    Thanks for the challenge!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    whoa! this is awesome! y'all have kept me busy today. i hope i have not missed anyone. i'll go back over the thread and post names tomorrow just to make sure.

    for our first day of sign up we have 36 challengers! this is gonna be great!!!!

    make that 37 since Tropical beat me in the posting dept.

    Leave a comment:

Working...