20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gypsykaravan
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in too. Seeing that we're in the Grip of high Summer down in Australia, I'll be doing laps of the pool for 20 minutes or more. (Such a strain hey?)

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    glenda and g, i'm glad you came by to join in. thanks, girls

    Leave a comment:


  • Georgiana
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in.

    I'll do some stab. ball exercises.

    Leave a comment:


  • OzLover
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'll be on the treadmill Jo.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    welcome welcome!

    okay, i did some searching, not much of a feat since i knew right where to look and this is what i have.

    march 2007 - 74 challengers signed up, 61 earned the award
    july 2007 [before the challenge was changed to every 6 months] we had 41 challengers, 30 earned the award
    january 2008 - 45 challengers, 38 award winners
    july 2008 - 53 challengers and 38 award winners
    january 2009 - 52 challengers, 35 earned the award
    july 2009 - 18 challengers [whoa, not too many] but 17 earned the award! [nice ratio!]

    so far this is the best group because the best group is always the most current one

    Leave a comment:


  • Brassy
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hi!

    thanks for the invite. Yep...count me in. I will be walking on max. incline on the treadmill for 20 mins.

    Thanks,

    Trudi

    Leave a comment:


  • Woohoo
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Thanks for the invite. Count me in! 20 Minutes on the exercise bike.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    what a great group! y'all give me hope that kinda sorta wanna make me be a mod again........ kinda sorta.

    onward and forward........... i need to go back over the history [searching old spreadsheets] and see just how many challengers we've had in any one of these challenges in the past. yes, i keep these things. one never knows just when one might need the info.

    Leave a comment:


  • shalia
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Thanks for the invite. I`m in. I will be on the elliptical at the gym.

    Leave a comment:


  • ugagal
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in - I will be doing the wii fit

    Leave a comment:


  • ajacks85
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Sure I'll join. I will walk the loop around a park here, the one I will go to is 1.2 miles each lap I will prob go around twice so it may take more than twenty minutes maybe but yep yep.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    thank y'all for joining! it takes me back to some of the older days when bunches of people signed up to get into just about everything that came along. it's refreshing to see the enthusiasm

    i LOVE reading your sign up posts! especially mizski's.

    Leave a comment:


  • bizzlekitty
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in! I'm going to do 20 mins on my recumbant bike.

    Leave a comment:


  • Misidentity
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hi. Well I'm definitely up to it. So I will be doing 20 min. on my elliptical that day. What a way to motivate.

    Count me in

    Tracy

    Leave a comment:


  • LosingItAgain
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in...20 minutes of running...unless its raining, then its 20 minutes of aerobics.

    Leave a comment:

Working...