20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hi Jimmie,

    Back from the club 41 minutes on the elliptical...my toes went numb after about 33 minutes. 2.35 miles. I know for some people that is not much, but it was a real struggle, but I didn't give up! Drank a whole bottle of water to distract myself...Thanks goodness for IPODS! I made a special playlist yesterday just for the challenge to get me to 40 minutes of fun music.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewH
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Done. 1h 30m ball hockey (45 minutes as goal and 45 as a forward).

    Leave a comment:


  • mizski
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did Zumba (cardio) for 30 min. today.

    Leave a comment:


  • barrnone
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    really didn't want to, but...finished the 20 minutes on Wii. Didn't do fit plus, decided to do Wii Sports and do some boxing and tennis, the boxing actually gets me winded.

    also, since I was in the basement got 10 more flights in for my stair climbing - woo hoo - thanks for the challenge!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    whoa! y'all are keeping me busy now! i've run out of repping ability so i'll pick up on that asap. and as soon as i get my exercise done, i'll report back and be sending some awards out via pm.

    GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

    Leave a comment:


  • jjs1971
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I hope I am reporting in on the right thread! Today i did 45 min. of walk/jog intervals! Yay! Felt great!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Short44907
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did 45 mins with my Wii Fit~ all cardio!

    Leave a comment:


  • guekjian
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Having a family crisis day, but got in 30 minutes of WII fit (instead of my usual hour boo hoo)

    Leave a comment:


  • LosingItAgain
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Too cold out- I had to resort to the wii fit- I "played" for two hours, burned a lot of calories and had fun. My arms are going to be dead tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brassy
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Managed 30mins on the treadmill as promised (fast walking max. gradient). x

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by imagood1 View Post
    I did my 20 minutes on the bike. Now I'm going back to bed.

    You are SO dedicated Carole!

    I am leaving now for the club...wish I had and elliptical machine at home!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • imagood1
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did my 20 minutes on the bike. Now I'm going back to bed.

    Leave a comment:


  • madpea
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I just finished the 30 day shred which is about 30 min.

    Leave a comment:


  • pat130
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Just finished my 20 minute walk outside in 21 minutes. So glad it was sunny and no wind. This was my first day to exercise (just finished wk 1 induction-lost 4 lbs!!). If it had not been for the challenge I committed to, I would have quit at 10 minutes. Thanks!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lynn12
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    20 minutes on teh stationary bike for me! 4 miles!

    Leave a comment:

Working...