6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blueberrylady
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    I'm in too, Mitzi! I love this challenge!!!

    barrnone - OWL
    Blueberrylady - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    happymom - OWL
    imagood1 - Induction
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL
    RosieC - OWL
    Sham - Induction

    Leave a comment:


  • mitzimarie
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Me, again!

    I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a long day at work tomorrow (Monday), and won't have computer access until tomorrow evening. I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up, and ask any questions that you may have. I'll get here as soon as I can after work.

    Have a great lowcarb Monday, Everyone!

    Leave a comment:


  • mitzimarie
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Thrilled to have you, happymom!

    barrnone - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    happymom - OWL
    imagood1 - Induction
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL
    RosieC - OWL
    Sham - Induction

    Leave a comment:


  • happymomto4
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    I want to join! I'm looking forward to trying some new veggies on this challenge. 17nc for me.

    barrnone - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    happymom - OWL
    imagood1 - Induction
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL
    RosieC - OWL
    Sham - Induction

    Leave a comment:


  • mitzimarie
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Carole, I've been waiting for you!

    Glad you're feeling better.

    barrnone - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    imagood1 - Induction
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL
    RosieC - OWL
    Sham - Induction

    Leave a comment:


  • imagood1
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Hiya Mitzi!!!

    I'm back after a couple weeks of being very ill -- back to induction....so I'm in for 12 net carbs daily.

    I love this challenge because the problem I have with vegetables is not eating TOO many....never had a problem not eating enough...lol!

    Can't wait!

    Leave a comment:


  • mitzimarie
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Rosie, it's nice to meet you!

    Originally posted by RosieC View Post
    By the way ... is that one new veggie each day, or one new veggie during the 5 days?
    It is one new veggie or new way of preparing one, once during the 5 days.

    Leave a comment:


  • RosieC
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    By the way ... is that one new veggie each day, or one new veggie during the 5 days?

    Edit: Ah ... just checked the list and I don't think there are any that I have never eaten except for some I have never seen here (jicama, hearts of palm) so I will concentrate on finding new and exciting ways to prepare them

    Leave a comment:


  • RosieC
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Me too! I am sick right now but more veggies can only help!

    barrnone - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL
    RosieC - OWL
    Sham - Induction

    Leave a comment:


  • mitzimarie
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Thanks for joining, Sham!

    barrnone - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL
    Sham - Induction

    Leave a comment:


  • sham
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Im in for 12 net carbs daily.

    Leave a comment:


  • mitzimarie
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Mizski and Suzanne, welcome aboard!

    barrnone - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL

    Leave a comment:


  • Fancy1952
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    I'm in for sure! And you're right mitzimarie, we do tend to count on the burgers/chicken and cheese, m,m,m,m but I do love my vegies! Thanks for hosting this challenge!

    Suzanne

    barrnone - OWL
    Fancy1952 - OWL 17 net
    Georgiana - OWL
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL

    Leave a comment:


  • mizski
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    I'm in!

    barrnone - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    liv - OWL
    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    mizski - OWL

    Leave a comment:


  • mitzimarie
    replied
    Re: 6th SemiAnnual Veggie Challenge

    Yes! Georgiana's in!

    mitzimarie - Maintenance
    jimmie 48 - OWL
    barrnone - OWL
    liv - OWL
    Georgiana - OWL

    Leave a comment:

Working...