Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Going swimming!!!! And a nice family cruise where I can actually take my shirt off at the beach!
wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Collapse
X
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
I'm going to buy Agent Provocateur lingerie. ...
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
What a FABULOUS idea! I am totally stealing that one! I'd add to that a fabulous outfit and getting my hair and makeup done - just for some extra va-va-voomOriginally posted by 2BME View PostOnce I make it back to my goal weight I plan on having a family portrait done. I want there to be professional documantation that will stand for decades that I have acheived fabulousness.

Huge congrats on your huge success - you're quite inspiring!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Once I make it back to my goal weight I plan on having a family portrait done. I want there to be professional documantation that will stand for decades that I have acheived fabulousness.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
um, yeah... there is the fact that my first pregnancy left my stomach looking like I had been attacked by a rabid puma. But I like to ignore this when I have my bikini fantasies - as if the stretch marks will vanish with the pounds ;-)
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
I think my huge amount of stretch marks will keep me out of the bikini zone permanently.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Good luck ladies.This shows even something very simple can mean alot to someone else.I hope you all reach those goals.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Bikini central!!!!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Hmm well I should hit mine this summer but DH probably won't hit his until next year. So I'll wait for him to celebrate. I think a cruise is in order. Any reason to cruise is a good reason LOL
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
all I plan to do is STAY THERE this time....
and I would like to put on my old purple flourescent barefoot suit and barefoot one more time.. before I'm too old.. (my nieces and nephews friends come to our lake cabin all the time and try it.. and it would be SO cool to do it again.. )
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Number 1. Bask in the glory that I beat my eating disorder and got to a healthy weight the healthy way.
Number 2. Buy myself a ridiculously expensive pair of skinny jeans
Number 3. Buy a pretty nighty and show my husband just how much of my self confidence I have gained back
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Come on more ideas.....................
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
All the best to you all!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
Once I reach goal and am no longer an epic fatarse, I will start planning my husband and my 40th birthday party in 2012. I love planning huge parties, so that event will be an enormous reward for me and keep me motivated to keep the weight off, too.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO CELEBRATE WHEN YOU REACH YOUR GOAL?
FINALLY go to the pool and the beach without wearing a shirt in the water! Gosh that will feel good. I actually have a bet that If I do not reach my goal weight, then I have to wear a banana hammock to a public beach. So I gave you one idea of what I will do when I reach my goal and one idea of what I won't be doing
Remember, Focus on the reward and not the effort!
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: