20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shalia
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I did 35 minutes of Cardio on the elliptical at the Gym.

    Leave a comment:


  • Djeyli
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    hehe yes its 1:30pm here I expected that an Aussie or New Zealander would have been first!

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Congrats on being the first to finish!

    So is it ABOUT 1:30 in the afternoon now?




    Hey Jimmie and all the rest of you great Challengers!

    I am doing a personal challenge and I am sharing this with you in case you want to try it as well. For some of you it will be easy.

    I am challenging my self to do 40 minutes of SOLID exercise, with no breaks, as per the original challenge rules, instead of 20 minutes of SOLID exercise.

    I will do 40 minutes straight on the elliptical.

    So if anyone is up for that, great! See you all on Monday!


    Last edited by mission to lose; January 10, 2010, 11:29 PM. Reason: text added

    Leave a comment:


  • Djeyli
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    OK - I have completed my Challenge as it is Monday here already.

    I did a 20 min walk this morning and plan on another for this evening. At -10C it was rather ummm refreshing hehehe.

    Leave a comment:


  • mission to lose
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Hey Jimmie and all the rest of you great Challengers!

    I am doing a personal challenge and I am sharing this with you in case you want to try it as well. For some of you it will be easy.

    I am challenging my self to do 40 minutes of SOLID exercise, with no breaks, as per the original challenge rules, instead of 20 minutes of SOLID exercise.

    I will do 40 minutes straight on the elliptical.

    So if anyone is up for that, great! See you all on Monday!


    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    reminders are sent! one challenger has chosen not to recieve pm's so nothing i could do there.

    SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    we have 69 challengers! what would be most impressive is that everyone... all 68 of us.... earn the award!


    there's still a bit of time and oh my i need to get those reminders out!
    Last edited by jimmie 48; January 10, 2010, 09:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by Short44907 View Post
    I'm in for sure! It will be my second day of induction but I will be jogging/fast walking on the treadmill.
    gotcha and.........

    Originally posted by Lynn12 View Post
    Count me in!
    I plan on doing 20 minutes on the stationary bike.
    ...... gotcha !!!

    Originally posted by OzLover View Post
    What a nice list of challengers you have Jimmie Jo!
    ain't it so!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lynn12
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in!
    I plan on doing 20 minutes on the stationary bike.

    Leave a comment:


  • OzLover
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    What a nice list of challengers you have Jimmie Jo!

    Leave a comment:


  • Short44907
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in for sure! It will be my second day of induction but I will be jogging/fast walking on the treadmill.

    Leave a comment:


  • barrnone
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    I'm in! 20 minutes in WiiFit Plus!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Originally posted by Alanna on Atkins View Post
    Count me in for likely 20 min on my stationary bike!

    i have you added, alanna!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alanna on Atkins
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    Count me in for likely 20 min on my stationary bike!

    Leave a comment:


  • jimmie 48
    replied
    Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7

    sunday is the last day for sign up ya snooze, ya lose!

    Leave a comment:

Working...