Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Forums
Blogs
Articles
Groups
Galleries
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Main Forum
Miscellaneous Forums
ADBB Semi Annual Challenges
20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
12
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
template
Next
299lbs
replied
January 8, 2010, 12:55 AM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Thanks for the invite!
I'm in with 20 minutes on the spin bike
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
anewmemii
replied
January 7, 2010, 10:03 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
I will do 20 minutes on my recumbent bike.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Ohbehave007
replied
January 7, 2010, 06:14 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Oh I am in! I got a belly dancing DVD from my step mother-in-law that I have been wanting to try. I pledge atleast 20 minutes of it.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
ADreamComeTrue
replied
January 7, 2010, 03:31 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
I am in, 20 mins of a workout DvD!! Thanks so much for the great challenges! They are very motivating!
Good Luck all!
-Christie
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
penelo
replied
January 7, 2010, 03:19 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
I'm in! I will be walking with the dogs or if it's still snowy TurboJam
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
FinallyMe
replied
January 7, 2010, 03:16 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Me! I will be doing my 20 minutes on the Gazelle.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
sham
replied
January 7, 2010, 11:30 AM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Im in for 20 minutes dvd workout.
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
jimmie 48
replied
January 7, 2010, 04:45 AM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Originally posted by
maggiesmom
View Post
I'm in. My very first Atkins Challenge. Will be doing a Zumba class that day.
Cheryl
Originally posted by
mosha_peshosha
View Post
I am IN..For Sure!! I will be atleast walking or joggin for this time! Yupu! <33
gotcha both!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
mosha_peshosha
replied
January 7, 2010, 12:06 AM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
I am IN..For Sure!! I will be atleast walking or joggin for this time! Yupu! <33
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
maggiesmom
replied
January 6, 2010, 06:35 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
I'm in. My very first Atkins Challenge. Will be doing a Zumba class that day.
Cheryl
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
jimmie 48
replied
January 6, 2010, 01:22 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
gotcha rosie and joseph!
mission, uh.... not quite thousands and can you imagine the spreadsheet i would need???? !!!!!!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
mission to lose
replied
January 6, 2010, 12:58 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Wow, Jimmie, with all the people signed up for this challenge...
...we should all plan to do the exercise at the same time, Call CNN, and have them do a story about us..."ATKINS 'WINNERS' BECOME 'LOSERS' TOGETHER".
There must be thousands of us already!!! LOL
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
JosephVelder
replied
January 6, 2010, 12:46 PM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
I am in and will be walking/jogging around our neighborhood loop!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
RosieC
replied
January 6, 2010, 11:42 AM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
I'm up for this!
I will do a combination of pushups, squats and stair climbing
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Georgiana
replied
January 6, 2010, 08:11 AM
Re: 20/24 Semi Annual Challenge....#7
Wow, lots of challengers!
Leave a comment:
Post Comment
Cancel
Previous
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Leave a comment: